Just a hello and thankyou to all fellow folksy shop owners

Hi all, I just wanted to say thankyou to all those who helped with advice on my new shop. I took everybody’s comments on board and I managed to get 200 views on my shop in a day! sadly it hasn’t been like that everyday but it seems to be going in the right direction. Just need people to start buying things! :wink:

Feel free to pop along to my shop or onto my facebook page www.facebook.com/craftyweecowglasgow to see my new updated items/photos (still hoping to get better ones!) and if so please let me know of any ideas you can think of to help the shop even further.

Many thanks and thanks in advance

Gem aka Crafty wee cow

2 Likes

Hi Gem, well done on getting your shop up and running, I love your paper cuts, especially the Art Nouveau style ones. You seem to be going in the right direction, I think it’s just a case of continued networking (something that I’m prone not to do) :slight_smile:
Jan x

1 Like

Well done that’s an amazing number of views!

1 Like

Wow, Gem! I would never have thought that amount of views possible! I had 0 views yesterday :frowning:
Love your shop, good luck with it!

1 Like

@coatimundi I had 0 views as well, but I noticed it was updated on Thursday! Checked on Google Analytics and that said 37 - so I will go with that!!

2 Likes