Just because

… it’s NYE and there’s nothing on TV :rofl: I decided to look through and see what page I’m on, on the newest shops on folksy list - just out of curiosity.
I opened this shop on 11/7/12 (I was here before with another shop) and am on page 153 of 170.

5 Likes

Oh dear Carol. I am page 141 of 170. Unsure of the date I opened my shop but think about March 2016. Then went off and had my own website came back approx February 2019. Did not close my shop just had empty and on holiday for 3 years.

2 Likes

How spooky! I looked mine up out of idle curiosity yesterday and I was on page 125.

I was really surprised as I didn’t think I’d been here that long compared to lots of people

4 Likes

I’m lurking way back on page 164 of 170, but I’ve been here since July 2010. :grinning:

4 Likes

Where do I find this list please? I’m guessing I’ll be near the front somewhere as I’ve only been here two years.

2 Likes

It’s just a case of going through till you find your shop.

4 Likes

Wow, I’m on page 99 that surprised me. Anyhow, Happy New Year all, hope 2024 brings only good things to everyone.

2 Likes

Carol @Knittingtopia I’m gald you have a link, somewhere along the line I’ve lost my link to the new sellers list.
I’m on page 163, and I had a shop before this one! Its amazing how many original artists are still actve.

3 Likes

I’m on page 169 . . . of 170.

Glad I started looking on the last page and worked backwards!

6 Likes

I can’t find me!! I started at the end as I’ve been here properly since January 2012 but down to page 128 and no sign of me, having a break, my eyes have gone funny! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

166 of 171
I am pleased to see a few regular, familiar faces from the forum around the same page as me.

2 Likes

Handy Hint.
If you use this url you can easily chop your way along the pages by simply changing the page number :
h ttps://folksy.com/new-sellers?page=170

I’ve had to put a space after initial h or it will show the page not the url

I’m on page 167, but I noticed that there are only 170 page, that seems a lot fewer than a few years ago.

1 Like

I guessed a starting page of 150 so went forwards from there :

I’m 169 so was very easy to find :),

Have to admit to be totally puddled by the Folksy own high fives mentioning a total active of shops of 5073 in November ? because I have Never seen it get quite to 4000 even… and I certainly did a check at some point in November and it was below never above 4000 when i checked. ?
At current page count of 170 that is 3400…so does that mean 1600 have left since November and not allowing for the daily new joiners ?

2 Likes

Pheewww, thanks Joy, thought I’d disappeared altogether! :upside_down_face:

I’ve got to page 128 and haven’t found me yet (I worked backwards) I joined in 2008. If anyone sees me on your own searches, can you let me know! I haven’t got the energy to keep checking (Mid Covid!) but now I really want to know! lol
Oh, I am in holiday mode at the moment - wonder if that makes me invisible!

2 Likes

You need to work backwards from the last page which incidently is not 171… those holiday shops are opening fast :). You are not there and you are normally there after me as i am a mere youngster at 2009 . So must as you say not show you in your holiday mode. Does that mean that >=1600 shops are currently on holiday ?

Must recheck / count in a couple of days when all the decorations are down across the country and all those shops have reopened :rofl:

2 Likes

Just took myself off holiday mode and don’t see me! I think I’ve turned into the invisible potter!

1 Like

This was fun. Surprised to find myself on page 130 - thought I was a newbie at late 2017😊

1 Like

:wink: that’s you and me both. I am on holiday mode, but I’m still a wee Folksy business. :rofl:

Happy 2024 everyone and here’s to lots of sales and climbing up this ladder :ladder:

1 Like