List in bulk or stagger it? Does it make a difference to sales?

Hi, I’m still trying to work out how to increase sales. My whole shop needs relisting in a couple of days and I’m wondering if it would help to relist gradually rather than all at once. Do new listings get shown somewhere which would boost sales?
K x

Hi Kate, I try to stagger my listings as they appear on the front page in the ‘newest items’ section, as to whether or not it helps is yet to be seen x

A couple of newly listed or relisted items appear on the front page as well as in the “newly listed” section. The latter is limited to one item per shop so listing over a period of time increased your chance of a little more exposure there. It depends how many items you have in your shop - I tend to relist a few items at a time.

Like everyone else, I list my items on separate days so my shop name hits the front page each day on the Newly Listed section. Not sure if this has any relevance to view numbers/sales, but psychologically I feel that I am maximizing my chances of being ‘talent spotted’ amongst all the other wonderful products here on Folksy!
Suzzie x

1 Like