Looking for Crystal Points

Hello everyone! I am fairly new here - my name is Ali and I’m starting my own business called: humble grove :slight_smile:

However, it’s proving very difficult to find something I need. I was wondering if anyone could help/point me in the right direction to get crystal points?

I am looking specifically for drilled crystal point and drilled crystal chips to wrap with wire, all kinds of crystals (rose quartz, amethyst, green aventurine, etc). I am trying to find a wholesaler/supplier that will be able to give me ethically and responsibly sourced crystals.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Most bead shops do drilled chip beads - try manchester minerals or international craft, you’d have to contact them about the sourcing to find out if its ethical/ responsible. Don’t think I’ve ever seen drilled crystal points though.

1 Like

Kernowcraft might able to help you.

You might also want to try gemstone junky - its a facebook group and she normally sells via FB live sessions but you can drop Kim a message to find out if she has any crystal points in stock.

Is this what you are looking for? They’ve just been listed on the Kingsclere Gems facebook group page.

Hey.
I have 4 crystal drilled points you can have if you’re interested. I bought them for a project and ended up going in a different direction. I have a Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli and a Fluorite one. I know it’s not wholesale like you are after, but they are yours if you like.