Looking for custom patch

Hi friends, I’m looking for a custom patch that I can glue to a rucksack, to advertise my dog training business while I’m out and about. If it looks as good in real life as it does in my head then I’ll be back for more to glue to hats etc.

I’ve seen I can get them on the dark side but would rather put my business here if possible.

I’ve tried the search bar but not come up with anything, and yet I know we have people with embroidery machines or screen printing facilities on here.

This is the artwork - ideally I’d like it white on black (I have a file ready).

Anybody interested?

Caroline does machine embroidery…worth a try x @Caroleecrafts

1 Like

Cheers Brenda, I’ve sent her a message :+1:

1 Like

Sorry Stephanie replied before I saw the image, if you send me the file I can try and digitise for you.

Just to confirm you wand black background with white silhouette?

Yes that’s it! Before you put any work into it, could you give me a ballpark figure?

Thanks,
Stephie

Hi Stephanie have submitted the round design for a quote for digitising and will let you know once I know. I can then give you a figure for stitching out per item. No costs until you proceed, so don’t panic.

I have to request a price from the digitisers first then know how many stitches involved, then can let you know accurate charges.