Looking for knitter for Christmas stocking

Hi all! We are looking for someone to knit us a stocking for our newborn who arrived last week. We have the yarn and pattern (this item https://www.annieswoolens.com/product/holly-christmas-stocking-kits-and-pattern). It is a very busy time of year but we are hoping we can have this in time for Christmas so the new baby can have a stocking to match the rest of the family! Ideally they would be London based.

We’ve no idea where to start to find knitters for tasks like this so any pointers would be great!

Many thanks in advance.

I’ll tag a few knitters so they know about this post and hopefully one of them can help you out.
Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE
Lynn @erkinwald
Natalie @MoreTeaVicarKnitwear
Sam @HandknitBySam

Whilst I can knit (and do colour work) I’m not good enough to take on a stocking.

Thanks so much, Sasha!

Thanks Sasha

Hi @AnnaBanna Unfortunately I wouldn’t have time to knit this for you due to time constraints. I also have my knitwear shop on another site too as well as Folksy, plus I work full time in my day job, so unfortunately I never have the time to take on custom orders as I have to keep my shops stocked up every spare minute I have (I need more hours in the day or more hands to knit with!) :yarn:

I hope you can find someone who can knit this for you, however, it doesn’t look like it would be a quick knit.

Good luck :slight_smile:
Natalie x

P.s Congratulations on your new baby! :smiley: xx

1 Like

Thank you for thinking of me @SashaGarrett
Hi @AnnaBanna unfortunately I’m in the same position as @MoreTeaVicarKnitwear as I also run my Folksy shop alongside my day job and so would not be able to do this before Christmas.
Congratulations on your new arrival
Sam :blush:

1 Like

Sorry Anna, it’s a no from me too, it’s just the time is too tight. I do hope you find someone, and have a lovely Christmas with your newborn xx

Thanks all for your responses. We have just managed to find someone through another source :slight_smile: . All the best, Anna

3 Likes