Made in the East Midlands

Thank you for letting me know the parcel arrived safely - I’m so pleased you like the jewellery and hope your mum will too :smiley:

It’s a bit of a worry the message system is so flaky - I’ve replied a couple of times to customer enquiries and heard nothing back. If they’re no longer interested that’s fine, but I do worry that they’re patiently waiting for a reply that never comes and they think I’m ignorant for not responding.

Basically I just told you the parcel was on its way and was checking if you could customise the fantail dove for me - if not I can go ahead and order just the folk dove and have are-think on my ‘design scheme’ :thinking:

I’ve found whenever I get a message from a customer and try to reply it’s returned to me & says it can’t be delivered. I’ve ended up starting a new email and sending it directly. Thought I was doing something wrong but maybe it’s not just me. I’ll try sending you a message via your shop & see if that works.

Have received the message and replied :smiley:

There’s nothing in my inbox…hmmm. Looks like there may be a problem
If you try contacting me I’ll see if you get my reply… Technology is a real pain sometimes :confused:

I think something is a bit odd with the messages too having recently replied to a message and it not getting through! Naughty gremlins!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hi Debbs,
Well, if you are having issues too then it can’t just be my lack of tech know how! I did have a look to see if there were any probs listed on Folksy issues but couldn’t see anything. May have to drop them a line and see what’s going on, thanks :smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Morning all

This message thingy is a bit frustrating. I know Debbs @debbselliman had something very strange happen when we were exchanging emails :smirk: Helen @FitzjohnAndNoble - perhaps we should just give up - here’s my email address and we can try that: karen@northlight-images.co.uk

I’ve listed a new bracelet today - the Swarovski Crystals I’ve used are really beautiful, such a crisp, clean sparkle, but inevitably they’ve picked up colour from the surroundings and the flash so they don’t look quite as I’d like, but I hope the bracelet still works.

4 Likes

Hi,
I did have a strange thing happen on replying to Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign …we had been messaging ok and then when I next replied back, Karen didn’t receive it and it came back to me as if Karen had replied to me but it had my message in it?? I thought it was me doing something wrong!! :smiley:

2 Likes

You were caught in some kind of Sci-Fi feedback loop thingy :grimacing:

1 Like

Yep, back to standard email karen…at least it works! Will be in touch :smiley:

Received and replied - fingers crossed :blush:

Hi all

Just some earrings to show you today

:

Have a great weekend
Karen
x

4 Likes
2 Likes

Hi all. I’ve caught up with all my loving and pinning. Elisabeth @kennelcraft, good to see your elephant bag has sold.

A new toiletry bag from me. I can’t wait til all the leaves are back on the trees.

4 Likes

Well done on the sale Elizabeth @kennelcraft The elephant fabric is great. Helen @PocketfulCreations I just looked at your lovely bag and it is so beautifully made. Just gave it some :heart: I wish I could sew like you both- made a vest top once and sewed the armholes together!

1 Like

Thankyou so much Helen. Much love accepted, the little bag sold :grinning:

2 Likes

Ha ha Helen - that’s made me chuckle! :joy:

1 Like

Hi all …

Great news on the sale Elisabeth @kennelcraft - the bag was super cute. Like Helen @FitzjohnAndNoble I’m in awe of what you and Helen @PocketfulCreations can do - it is carnage when I go even within 10 yards of a sewing machine. I couldn’t even manage to finish the apron I was supposed to me making in 1st year sewing and how I ever thought I was going to finish the rather complicated blouse I choose to make in the 2nd year still remains a mystery :wink: Needless to say, there was no year 3!

I’ve got 2 items to show you today - a bracelet, listed yesterday and its matching earrings, just listed:

3 Likes

Thank you Karen for your lovely comments made my day. I really appreciate it😀