Hi Karen
I’m in the East Midlands too :blush::blush::blush:
Here’s my latest listing

3 Likes

Karen - my Pinterest - thank you - Maureen

1 Like

My Pinterest link - Maureen - sorry the other one didn’t work -

3 Likes

Thanks Maureen @sewflair and welcome Sue @SueTrevor - I’ve already pinned a couple of your items to the Pinterest board. :blush:

2 Likes

What is the board called??

I’m an Essex girl really, but in June we relocated to Alfreton in Derbyshire and I’m loving life in the East Midlands! Thank you for starting this thread. Here’s one of my latest items
https://folksy.com/items/6932103-Needle-case-using-vintage-embroidery-on-a-green-cover-

3 Likes

Made in the East Midlands

1 Like

Hi Everyone!
Can I just ask …am I to pin my own items to the board or can I pin fellow “Made in the East Midlands” items too? And is there a limit or will there be themes? Sorry if I sound like I have lost the plot! :laughing:

1 Like

Hi Karen, Your thread has taken off, thanks for developing the idea. I’m in Leicestershire, but at the moment my shop is closed or rather “Closed for Lunch” I am making different items and hope to have enough to open in the Spring when I may have about 20 items to fill my shop. Keep up the good work. We’ll have to keep this thread at the top of the forum if we can.

1 Like

Morning Debbs :grinning:

If you know of any other East Midlands sellers than please feel free to add/pin their items - it would be great to ‘meet’ some more fellow Midlanders :grinning:

Thanks Margaret - will keep plugging away :grinning: I’ve just favourited your shop so will know when you’re back. Enjoy the break and making your new items - and dare I say it so soon - have a great Christmas.

Morning Maureen - the Pinterest invite is on it’s way now I know what I’m doing :grinning:

Morning Amanda @plumporridge thanks for joining the thread and welcome to the East Midlands :grinning:

Let me know if you’re on Pinterest (and you ‘handle’) and I’ll send you an invite for the board, which is:

2 Likes

Hi Sue

Nice to see you here :grinning: Thanks for the Twitter follow. Are you on Pinterest - if so and you let me have you ‘handle’ I’ll send an invite to the Made in the East Midlands board which is: https://uk.pinterest.com/silvertree8494/made-in-the-east-midlands/

Have a brilliant weekend.
Karen

1 Like

Hello Karen I’m from Lincolnshire and would like to join please can’t figure out how to add a picture though !:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Karen, it looks like I chose the name Susie Trevor for Pinterest (obviously Sue Trevor had gone and I didn’t think to add textiles to it!) I have to say I really don’t use it much, and it does irritate me if I’m doing research and am unable to find the original artist. I’m happier on instagram and Facebook… but that’s just a personal thing.
Karen @mlaceysartystuff if you go to reply, at the top there are lots of different symbols, you want the one with the arrow, or go to your shop copy an item from the address bar then paste it into the reply box.

Thank you Sue

2 Likes

I hope this one of foxy is ok if not let me know maureen

Hi Karen I am from Leicestershire and would love to join this thread. I am not really up with Pinterest but willing to learn. Thanks

2 Likes