Made my first sale

I am excited to say I have just made my first sale, I have the coasters packed with their order receipt and ready to be posted. I do hope the buyer is as pleased with them as I was when I finished making them.

31 Likes

Yay, well done…the first of many more to come :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations, it’s such a good feeling! The first of many to come x

2 Likes

Congratulations Sue - a fabulous start. Love the little hedgehog coasters :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @dotterypottery @kokoblue @ccbandatp @JoanneJoyceJewellery for the congratulations and kind words. I think I’m going to go celebrate with a bubble bath and an early night… I’m feeling my age tonight lol

3 Likes

Congrats on your 1st sale! Well worth the bubble bath & the early night! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations, very pleased for you! May it be the first of many .

1 Like

Congratulations :dancer::dancer::dancer:

1 Like

Well done…the first of many more to come

1 Like

Congratulations on your first sale. :grinning:

That’s fantastic news :clap::tada::smiling_face:

Congratulations :grinning::tada::clap:

1 Like

Well done Sue, they are very cute xxx

1 Like

Well done :tada::partying_face: I hope you have many more. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @theslothscavern @samazama @Knittingtopia @Bearlescent @catherineoneill @Macclesfieldbagworks @CraftyNature @plumporridge @PaintedHorseArt for the congratulations and well wishes for more, it’s exciting times for this old lady

6 Likes

Congratulations @MinpinTowers! :partying_face: Your coasters are very sweet!

2 Likes

Thank you the cute wildlife coaster are my favourite of all the coasters I’ve made so far.

2 Likes

Yay! :partying_face: Congratulations - they’re super cute coasters :heart_eyes: :hedgehog: :coffee:

2 Likes

Thank you @thecrimsonrabbit

1 Like