March Marvels Daily Listing Challenge Thread! March 1st to 31st 2016

Morning all, what a difference a day makes - grey wet and windy here :frowning:

Good morning.
Hope easter is being good to everyone.
I have sort of caught.up from yesterday. I’ll caught up on the rest through the day.

I have a new bracelet for now
https://folksy.com/items/6822874-White-and-blue-fish-charm-bracelet-

Be back later.

Epic fail this morning! Other half went out last night, he always goes out on a Sat night, never a Friday (this was a one off), so when I went to bed I was thinking it was Saturday, and changed all the clocks!!! All up bleary eyed an hour early this morning :weary: Can’t be bothered to change them back so were in a different time zone to everyone else today!! :blush:

5 Likes

How funny :slight_smile: @CaboodleWeddings
Rummaging around a yard sounds like my idea of fun @OrchardFelts
Another sale for me @DeborahJonesJewellery

A new ocean pendant from me

2 Likes

Afternoon all :blush:
https://folksy.com/items/6822947-Sewing-Needle-Case

1 Like

Oh, I see someone else has a needle case today :blush:

afternoon all…
Today I have a baby chunky cardigan

Another variation on my squares and spirals theme today

Successful trip out this morning - meet my new modelling assistants! Just got to get my photography set up rearranged to accommodate them :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Just popping in for a quick relist, in between Down South with Mum-in-law and Up North with grandchildren!

@OrchardFelts I have mannequin envy! lol

3 Likes

Listed this today

1 Like

A lazy relist from me today - had good craft fair, but feeling weary and not liking the prospect of losing the hour tonight.

Awful journey home after my fair - the rain was torrential. Hard to believe, but there was a driver on the motorway without lights

Morning All, Happy Easter - hope you all have a lovely day whatever you’re up to and despite the awful weather! I have a sale to report please Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery xx

Hi Lorraine @CaboodleWeddings , sorry I missed your reply, will send you my supplier by message now and you can see if they are what you’re after , Di x

Good morning, Happy Easter. Had a good last day and a fab time in london, exhausting though! Happy belated Birthday Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns, hope all is going well with OH.

2 Likes

Morning

Happy Easter

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - please add 2 to my tally- thank you

A relist today, sorry, will list new as soon as I can

Carol xx

Morning all and happy Easter to everyone celebrating hope everyone has a lovely day.

I have a tea cosy for today

https://folksy.com/items/6543410-Tea-cosy-Green-and-White-spot

Morning all Happy Easter Sunday

Congrats on the sales, hope I got them all down.

Does anyone want to volunteer to do the tally for next month? It must be getting near the time to start the “who wants to join in with the April club” thread.

So many lovely items! I have finally managed a new listing. Have a lovely Easter everyone.