Missing parcels?

If any of your customers say their parcel has not been delivered, tell them to check the roof of their house!!

4 Likes

Because their parcel is stuck in the guttering!

Can anyone beat it with a more unusual place to leave a customer’s parcel?

Shirley x

2 Likes

Thats made my day!

I saw that yesterday on FB, it makes me wonder if it would ever happen to any of us who send parcels.

Pauline

How? Why? We will never know!!!
Rosalind x

Oh Dear…

I suppose it’s fairly safe up there…

2 Likes

Good Grief!

oh my how on earth did they get it up there ???

Hope whatever was inside wasn’t broken.

That is just HILARIOUS!!! X

Madness :smile: A couple of years ago my postman left a parcel for me under my son trampoline - right in the middle so he must have climbed right under as it wasn’t a small trampoline, didn’t leave a note and as it was snowing we didn’t see it for a while. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh dear you do wonder what goes through some postie’s heads.

I had a different postie the other week on a day when it rained. I came home from an appointment to find a box all wet and soggy leaning up against one of my plant pots but thankfully hidden from the road.

Why oh why he didn’t open the porch door and place it inside I’ve no idea it’s not as if that door locks and my normal postie just opens the door puts down whatever mail I have and closes the door behind him.

Thankfully the item inside was in sturdy plastic bag.

1 Like

We had a postman leave a parcel in our dustbin. No note to tell us where it was. It wasn’t until I went to put a bag of rubbish in it that I happened to notice it…if it had been a bit dark I probably wouldn’t have seen it and it would have gone with the rubbish!
I have also had a book from Amazon left under my door mat…don’t know how long it had been there when I noticed it…

Kim
x

We had a parcel left in our bin too - and it was bin day!
But for the fact that we beat the dustbin cart home and found the note it would have never have been discovered.
Starting to wonder about the fate of humankind…

1 Like

Makes you wonder what the postie does with the parcels!

I’ve never had one in my bin, but they have been left all over my garden although I have a large sign on my front door, where you can’t miss it, asking for them to be left in my gas meter box!

Glad you all enjoyed this topic.
I think we all must have a tale to tell on this topic.
Shirley x