My new Website... Shop window to my Folksy shop

I’ve done it. Published my totally reworked JOYSOFGLASS.CO.UK website.

And it’s ok, I’m not promoting another shop here. My website has no shopping facility. It’s just a shop front to my Folksy shop here.
I have managed a page which duplicates the 60 pieces on my Folksy shop front page (with a bit of hokery pokery with the Folksy provided widget) which means that those are all directly clickable through to buy…

(thinks… wonder if I could work out how to widget something similar to my 6 categories …).

I’ve had a webpage since 2009 but I had the domain with one company, the hosting with another (don’t ask, it’s too complicated). Direct support with my website was not available. I just ‘did it’ using the tools available and often had to break into Html code to get what I wanted. Then the webhoster withdrew support for the tool I was using and to be honest it was no longer compatible with modern technology. No ‘reshaping’ for phone or tablet. Last couple of years have been worse as could no longer maintain it via Chrome, had to use Firefox !

Anyway, I digress. As we’re stuck at home all year I had spare time so bought a package from Create and over last 2 months I been setting it up. Slight delay while Bob had his bypass which distracted me rather a lot but it’s now done. Yesterday my old Justhost site died and my new Create site went live. I’ve filled it with pictures of my glass and I like it.
Hopeful that the SEO will work, time will tell.

If anyone cares to browse and has any comment, (kind) critique I would be more than happy.
Will be interesting to see if feed to my shop here from my website increases.

PS And my domain, webhosting fees are reduced to 2/3rds of those before and have to say the support from Create, via fast response email, has been excellent.

6 Likes

Stunning work Joy and the website is fantastic.

2 Likes

Beautiful, informative and colourful website Joy, very impressive. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

It looks fabulous Joy! Well done! :blush:

1 Like

Lovely colourful website Joy. Good luck with it! xx

1 Like

It’s very nice. Love it. So nice and colourful. Are you bringing people in via social media?

I’ve just paid FB £10 to boost a link to it on my business page !

1 Like

Hi Joy
I’ve just been to your site and it looks amazing! Lovely and bright yet easy to navigate, well done. I hope it brings you more sales quickly. xx

2 Likes

Hi Joy, your website looks great! Very bright and colourful. I love rainbows too! xx

2 Likes