My Photo's Will not Upload

I’m trying to list a new item but my photo’s will not upload. Keep getting Photo Error where the picture should be. Is anyone one else having the same problem. I can’t even put the item into draft because the listing isn’t complete.

Pauline

Are the photos too big Pauline - there’s a limit to the MB size, so it might be worth reducing them a bit and see if that works

If I get photos that won’t load, I’ll try with another photo that I’ve used on another listing to make sure it’s not the new ones that have something wrong. Then if that old photo loads you can at least save the listing as draft, no one will see it’s not the correct item pic, and it’ll give you time to work out what’s wrong with the new ones you’re trying to load.

Jo

I’ve managed to sort it. For some reason they wouldn’t download from my laptop so went onto the main computer and did it. All my picture that I use have all been made smaller so I don’t think that was the issue.
Thanks for your help anyway

Pauline

I’m having a problem loading photos. Everytime I try I get a message saying ‘there was a problem loading you photo’. I gave up the other day, and have come back to it again tonight and am having the same problem. Any ideas? I’ve never had this problem before. The limit is 4MB and the one I am trying to upload is 3.83MB.