Pictures won't upload

I can’t seem to upload any pictures into new listings tonight - is anyone else having difficulties or is it just me?

I have just tried and cannot load any pictures

So annoying isn’t it? I resized them all to be smaller but still no joy. Will have to leave it til the morning now.

Hopefully we will be able to load them in the morning

I’m having the same problem. I thought it was my laptop being silly, but thought I’d check the forum in case anyone else was having probs. Rather frustrating.

Phew, my first night on folksy, and tried doing my first listing, but couldn’t get photos to load. At least it sounds like it is not my lack of technical knowledge, but a general problem. Will my listing have been saved, despite the lack of photos? Or will I have to do it all again?

I don’t think it will save them. It is possible to save a listing to draft but I think it has to have pictures uploaded to it first.

I was just dong a bit of a shuffle around to change the pictures in my collecitons and now I only have blanks. Forgot my golden rule - if it works, don’t fix it.

Trouble is i was also just about to load some new listings which I won’t be able to do if the picture server is playing up again.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll try again in the morning.

This is funny - I just clicked onto your shop (because I’m nosy) and we have the same name! Apart from your surname has an E and mine doesn’t!

1 Like

Yes, I’d noticed that too!

1 Like

I was just trying to do a new listing and am getting “Photo Error” - I don’t think it can be the size issue that we’ve seen before though, since I am uploading images at exactly 642px square, as Folksy recommends.

It’s been a hellish day on the net today though, I’ve hit lots of server errors, so I guess it’s time to give up and get some sleep.

nn everyone

1 Like

Fixed. Thanks @dougfolksy xx

1 Like

I’ve been trying for 3 days and it’s very frustrating, especially at this time of year. The support desk hasn’t been much help either. will see what the reply is tomorrow.

Wendy

As far as I can tell it was a big problem last night but it was sorted out and everything back to normal .
Maybe it’s the particular browser you use (I’m on Google Chrome) ?

I’ve been trying for over a week. Still no joy.
Never had problems before with IE
Valerie

And that’s another reason why I’ve decided not to list anything in new in my shop. You can’t alway’s rely on it working properly.

1 Like

I managed to list two items last night with no problems - how’s everyone else getting on now?