New Listing Not Showing

Hi,
I have just listed a new bracelet which I listed under bracelets and bangles in All but it has not appeared . It is in my shop and I have checked in my dashboard and it is there under All. It just seems to have disappeared into cyber space.

It’s appeared at last, must have been some sort of bug in system.

I’ve had the same problem although none of my new listings or re-listings are appearing, even those from 2-3 hours ago. I’ve reported it to support so hopefully they’ll sort it out tomorrow.

Same here on re-listings.
None have shown up all afternoon.
Have contacted @Folksyadmin so hopefully they will be getting it fixed!

Still can’t list this morning. Anyone else with the same problem?

It’s been intermittent for me. Very odd. :confused:

Yes, same here, listed 5 items but only 2 appeared.

Just had a message from Folksy Support to say they have found the bug and should be fixed by lunch time.

Here’s hoping so :slight_smile:

Just relisted some items and not showing again, anyone else having the same problem?

Yes, me too!

I contacted Folksy Admin about 2 hours ago, they are working on it.

Ah, well done! Fingers crossed (again)! :smile:

Same here too :frowning:
Think we are the chosen few as other’s seem to be listing OK.
Hope @dougfolksy can fix it before the weekend!

I listed 11 items this morning and none appeared so contacted Folksy that was this morning. I have just tried one item to see if it was fixed but it still hasn’t listed.

This problem seems to have been fixed then un-fixed several times over the past few days. It’s happening to me again too. Hopefully there will be a permanent fix very soon.

1 Like

Yes, hopefully!!!

Doesn’t seem to be fixed yet… :frowning:

I had massive problems yesterday with a new listing. Every time I tried to post the link it kept telling me that the page didn’t exist. Overnight I see that the item had some views, so who knows what’s going on?