New professional photos

Afternoon folks!!
My friend www.driftervisual.com is a north east based professional photographer, and the other night took some proper shots of my lino prints. (He’s fantastic!!)
I think they’re awesome!! He has got the colours to come out exactly as they are so I think give a much truer representation. Fancy taking a look and letting me know what you think? Think they’ll make a difference? https://folksy.com/shops/curiousseagull Thank you guys!!

I sell my artwork through the Country Living Magazine online General Store as well, and they asked me to provide photos like these (which was the main purpose of getting the shots), as lower quality ones can’t be condensers for the magazine. They did however tell me they’re already currently designing their February magazine…so you never know at some point next year- I’d be over the moon if they put one of my photos in there.

Anyway, hope you’re all having a good day!! :smile:

3 Likes

Lovely prints! The photos I can see are definitely nice and clear. I’ve no idea what they were like originally, but the main shots that are in your shop look good.

Thanks Lizzie! Much appreciate your comments. :slight_smile: Always looking for ways to improve so comments from other sellers help.
Thanks again.

Very good image contrast and clarity on your pictures.

I suspect might have even been taken with a ‘full-frame’ digital camera.

I have some full-frame cameras, and nothing touches them for overall image quality. A 12 megapixel F/Frame camera easily surpasses a 30 or 40 Megapixel smartphone camera on image quality.

The quality on portraits, and close-ups can be stunning.

It’s not about how many megapixels you have, but all about the physical size of the sensor chip and digital noise control. Having said that,I have had really excellent results with cameras with APSC sized chips, which are a bit smaller and fine for most things. Get the lighting, focus and exposure correct, and it pays dividends in the final result.

Good pictures are always bound to be noticed and stand out from the crowd.

Thank you. :slight_smile: yeah I’m really pleased with them. I’m certainly not a photographer- all I know is my living room looked like a photographic studio. :slight_smile:
Total respect to making the world look great through a lense!!

1 Like