New shop name

Wondered if you fabulous folks would give me your opinion on a new shop name.

I’m currently trading as Rozcraftz but hate the name and don’t think it reflects my craft.

I am thinking of changing it to Orchard Felts - Orchard was my maiden name so it has some significance.

I have done a quick google search and domain search and it doesn’t seem to have been taken. I have already reserved the name on Folksy by opening the shop (currently unstocked :slight_smile: ) I know I will lose my feedback which is a downside but thought I could maybe redirect existing customers by having an announcement in my current shop banner.

Anyone got any opinions - positive or negative - about this change of name

Thanks in advance
Roz

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful name and would suit your shop perfectly! You’ll soon build up good feedback in your new shop. Rozcraftz doesn’t reflect in any way what your craft is, so I think it’s a good idea.

Roz I think it’s a great name :slight_smile:

Completely agree. Think it would be a great shop name for you and your products.

What a lovely surname.

I thought that it was now possible to change your shop name on here allowing you to keep your feedback. Check with admin.

Thanks all - think I’m going to be busy for a while!
@leathermeister I just realised this morning that that was the case but think I would like to keep the old shop for destash, sale items and any crafts I might do that deviate from the felting. I know its a pain but thought it would give me an opportunity to re write descriptions, redo photos and add tags. :smile:

1 Like

Love it! Meaningful, describes what you do but doesn’t limit you to too narrow a field.

I agree with everyone else Roz its a lovely name and I wish you lots of luck with the change x

It’s a beautiful name for your shop Roz!

Natalie x