New Shop on Folksy

Hello everyone, Super excited to open my folksy shop, sitting at a craft fair this afternoon. I’ll be importing my listings from etsy and then getting set up.
So just wondered if anyone has any tips for a newbie?
Thanks so much, Claire x

4 Likes

Hi Claire and welcome if you have time make and print out a QR code for your folksy store and display it on your craft fair table, so people can scan it and bookmark your store for future purchases.

https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/qr-code-generator

3 Likes

The folksy search is a different beast to the Etsy one so I suggest having a read of this blog article so you understand how the folksy search works and can tailor your titles/ descriptions once they have been imported. (the article has been updated with recent changes to the algorithm)

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll add my link to my linktree too :blush:

2 Likes

Oh brilliant! Thanks so much, I’ll have a read for sure :blush:

1 Like