New shop set up: Shop Name is not showing in banner

Hi. I’ve done all the preliminaries but I get to the banner bit of the shop appearence dialogue and the banner will not show my shop name. It just shows the default banner. I have the box ticked as per

and I have clicked the “update appearence” button to no avail. Can somebody please tell me what I’m doing wrongly?

Thank you

When it shows your shop name in the banner it does so in the bottom left corner just above your maker name, number of items sold and feedback score rather than smack bang in the middle of your banner. When I look at your shop I can see ‘Ferror’ in the bottom left corner of the banner so I don’t think you are doing anything wrong.

1 Like

Thank you Sasha for your swift response. Aha I see what you mean; right next to the icon. I thought the whole banner would be replaced a big text “Ferror” like a big tesco sign but I see that was an incorrect assumption. I’ll make something nice to go in there. Is that the way to do it?

Yes you make your own banner.
I am looking forward to seeing what you list, your logo and shop name are great.

1 Like

Thank you Deborah, I just knocked this up from my artpool. I’ve unchecked the name box now I have the sign. It’s only about 6KB for quick download as opposed to the bigger KB of the banner. Is it a bit blurred or is that my screen?

Looks oh so slightly soft focus on my screen.

Thank you, that sounds much nicer than my “blurred”! I’ll try to rework the original at some point.