Newsletter

How do I sign up to the newsletter. As I wanted to share my first sale in high fives x

Pop a post at the bottom of this thread

to get your self a mention. I saw your cufflinks on the front page having been just sold this morning. If you haven’t yet signed up to recieve the newsletter you can do so from the frontpage.

1 Like

Not sure if you could help but I’ve tried to subscribe to the newsletter. But it tells me to confirm my email from a message they have sent. But when I check my email no message has been sent to me.

First check your spam/junk folder just in case that’s where it has ended up. After that I know some other people were having issues with not getting any emails from folksy (sales notifications etc) and it was to do with their (not folksy’s) email provider (talktalk in one case not sure about the others) queueing the emails but not delivering them. Did you get 2 sales notification emails from folksy? (and a 3rd one from paypal but we can ignore that)

Yes I got 3 emails for my sale. I’ll have a look in my spam box thank you x

Ahh yes I’ve found them thank you

My High Five moment.
Had my first sale - two items (two pairs of earrings) to a customer who immediately sent me an email full of praise. Here is an extract “…quirky, unique and just plain gorgeous!”

Am so pleased.
Heather

My High Five moment
Had my 1st sale this weekend, a wedding keepsake pebble.

I’m really happy, it encouraging me to put more items on my new shop.
Vicky