Share your Folksy High Fives 2022

Every Wednesday on Instagram and Facebook, we’re celebrating your wins and sharing good vibes with Folksy High Fives! :raised_hands:

Please use this space to tell us your good news - what have you achieved lately in your creative endeavours that you’re proud of? All wins count - big or small! It could be listing your first ever item on Folksy, reaching 100 sales, doing your first craft fair, finding a new stockist, getting a big order or an unusual commission, being featured in the press or a new exhibition, learning a new embroidery stitch, making an Instagram reel, getting your head around TikTok!

Whatever it is that’s got you doing a happy dance, we want to know!

We’ll then choose a selection to share on Instagram and Facebook on Wednesday mornings using the #folksyhighfives hashtag (which you can use to post on your own channels too).

Let’s hear your positive news! :sparkles: :rainbow:

10 Likes

Hi Sophia.
Happy New Year!
I’m very excited that I’ve made it onto the top 30 Best Sellers on Folksy after this weekend. I launched a new product on Friday, a handmade padded heart with a snowdrop applique, and they have sold really well already! Helen

6 Likes

Hi. That us good news! I have just created my best cabochon wiring to date. I have been making jewellery for over 20 years but more recently I have taught myself wire wrapping and weaving. Five years ago I lost my sight but with magnification I can still work. My attention to detail is eveen better as a result.
I have just posted my best ever piece of wire worked pendant. The cabochon is beautiful, so I kearbt a new weave on Pinterest and have used it to Great effect with this stone.
I have not sold much on Folksy as my workin* is slow and.I sell so much locally. Now I am pumping up my, profile to increase online sakes.
Wendy, Jewels in Harmony

8 Likes

That is stunning work Wendy, really beautiful.

I am excited as I have just made my first ever Folksy sale today, this ocean themed lampwork necklace

4 Likes

Sale number 950 today with this dragonfly brooch…

5 Likes

I was really pleased to make it to 400 sales two weeks ago, but I was over the moon yesterday to get an order for 17 items. :tada: :tada:

7 Likes

My floral embroidery kit was recently featured in a popular craft magazine called Mollie Makes!! Super proud of myself for getting into it!
This is the embroidery pattern that was featured - [Floral bouquet embroidery kit - Folksy](Floral bouquet embroidery kit - Folksy

broidery-kit)

7 Likes

Woke up this morning to my first sale, only joined the platform last week and I’m still adding stock . A good omen

Andy

8 Likes

Happy Tuesday! Feel free to leave more of your Folksy High Fives for a chance to be featured in tomorrow’s post :sparkles: and thank you to everyone who has shared so far!

1 Like

Chuffed that my friend bought a Valentine’s card from Folksy after I sent her the link thinking it was just perfect for her and her hubby. Not my own sale but I’m pleased to be spreading the news about the wonderful makes on Folksy!

5 Likes

Woke up this morning to my second sale , I’m doing better this month on Folksy then I am on the other platform who’s name shall not be mentioned

Andy

9 Likes

I’ve just accepted my first custom order!!!

3 Likes

Excited to see my shop at number 3 on Folksy’s Best Selling Shops today. I’ve been working until midnight every night to restock my shop a little so it’s lovely to see the long days are rewarding.

8 Likes

Last weekend, two sales on one day, yippee!!!

5 Likes

These are lovely

1 Like

Thankyou very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve had a good week. My 50th sale on Folksy, then taking part in the great charity pot and print fair at the weekend which enabled me to raise funds for my local foodbank and get enough sales to feature in the Folksy bestseller list!

6 Likes

Whoop whoop! :tada: :tada: Just checking my dashboard and discovered my Swoopy Owl Pendant has been added to the Folksy Easter Outfits & Accessories gift guide! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: Thanks Folksy! :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

Just seen so…
Celebrating here :tada: on being in two Folksy Gift Guides…
My ‘Heart Love’ :heart: Art Hoop in the Mother’s Day Gift Guide and two pairs of my Hanging Bunnies :rabbit: have hopped into the Easter Decorations one! :partying_face:
Thanks Folksy! :blush:

5 Likes