Novelty Yarn Bundles

I was thinking of stocking ’ Novelty yarn Bundles ’ in my shop
There is 6 colours, each 2 meters in length, all different textures and colours .Suitable for card makers, scrap booking, jewellery projects, collage,and any other craft ideas.
Do you think there would be any interest here in folksy…and if so where would I list them?..thanks in advance for your help and interest…Jeanie x
(must fill my empty shop) x

1 Like

I bought something similar from my local craft shop so I’d imagine other people would find them useful too- a good way of having different bits and bobs to use with out buying metres of it.

Probably best listed in craft supplies- is there a yarn section maybe?

Thank Sarah! that was my thinking too one doesn’t need to buy a 100 grm
ball… You can just try a few novelty yarns,for your project…’'BTW the cost I thought would £2.90 that is for 12 generous meters of mixed yarns Jeanie x

Any more interest?

As a knitter I sometimes need only a few metres of novelty yarn for finishing touches to various products…I hate to buy a whole 50g ball that I wont use much of!

I think having a few metres or so of novelty yarn is a great idea. I too would list it as a craft supply, I think you’re more likely to get views that way.

Thank you! Ellie, for your opinion! x

Thanks for your response ladies! I have started putting yarn bundles together,
ready for listing… soon!

Watch this space!..Jeanie x

1 Like

My first listing in my reopened shop!

http://folksy.com/items/6504493-Christmas-Yarn-bundle-Speciality-Fibres-Haberdashery-Sparkle-collage-Embellish-

A nice selection for Christmas projects Jeanie