Folksy Ltd

October art chat thread (2017)

(Brenda Cumming) #41

beautiful colours in the painting in Kelly’s shop

(LottieBeggDesigns) #42

thank you!

(Brenda Cumming) #43

Good morning all…I had a painting day yesterday…I love all the beautiful trees around my home and this painting was inspired by them

(Trevor Harvey) #44

Morning all, lots of visitors yesterday so never got round to doing anything I intended… Still, I have at least found time to list this picture today!

(Brenda Cumming) #45

morning Trevor…great photography…
Today I have another aceo…

(Trevor Harvey) #46

Morning Brenda, thank you :slight_smile:

A new listing today, plus I’ve given my shop a complete rebrand overnight:

I’m also offering a 25% discount for all fellow Folksy shop owners in my store - anyone interested just contact me and I’ll give you the code :slight_smile:

(Sue Beacham) #47

Good Morning :raising_hand_woman::cherry_blossom: a 25% discount for my folksy friends, this us the code robust at the check out folksyshopdiscounts

Here are my poppies on a black canvas board

(Brenda Cumming) #48

morning all…dark when I got up this morning…not nice…
Trevor I could do with a rebranding…(ME not my shop ha ha)
Today I have a purple aceo…my favourite colour.

(Trevor Harvey) #49

Morning Brenda, I very often feel like that too… :smiley:

(Trevor Harvey) #50

Here’s today’s new listing:

(Brenda Cumming) #51

Interesting bird photo Trevor…How did you manage to capture them in flight…well done

(GKWatercolourArt) #52

Here’s a stormy beach scene, A3 watercolour.

(Trevor Harvey) #53

I spent many years taking pictures of aerobatic air displays so a couple of birds was quite easy really… :smiley:

(Trevor Harvey) #54

Good morning all, that’s another great picture Graham, really like that…

This is my little offering for today, it’s one that’s quite high up in my likes of my works:

(Brenda Cumming) #55

bit like my view outside today Graham…storm brewing out at sea !
Today I have another aceo mini painting of a waterfall

(GKWatercolourArt) #56

Morning all, I did this last night, its my first Highland Cow and I think I overworked it, will have another go I think. A4 watercolour.

(Trevor Harvey) #57

Good morning, nice day here in Kent. Here’s my offering for today, hope you like it, I’m very much into water-based pictures and this one is from my home town::

(Brenda Cumming) #58

Afternoon Trevor and Graham…great work…
I am the queen of overworking paintings Graham…sometimes the paint is so thick I could us the painting to tile the wall…ha ha…
today I just have a relist as I had to go to town…needed to send off my accounts for self assessment…daft when I haven’t paid tax since 1971 but they still insist on me doing it…Hey I am a 70 year old widow on a low pension…what a waste of time eh?
Maybe they have looked at my art and decided that I am SO brilliant, I will be making millions next year…ha ha.

(GKWatercolourArt) #59

Thanks Brenda, I got over my muddy Cow by taking refuge in my comfort zone, landscapes!
This is my take on a painting by Ray Campbell Smith, one of my favorite watercolour painters. Light, A3 watercolour.

(Brenda Cumming) #60

morning…very dark here…not good for painting aceos…Might need to move the lamp closer.
Graham…great sense of light…
Today I have another aceo