October Optimists Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

A couple of sets of ring blanks today. I’ll be back shortly to catch up with everything :smile:

https://folksy.com/items/6546928-Silver-Plated-Filigree-Flower-Style-Adjustable-Ring-Blanks-Set-of-5
https://folksy.com/items/6546937-Silver-Plated-Cabochon-Adjustable-Ring-Blanks-Set-of-10

@MidnightStarDesigns Colleen, what was it you wanted me to reduce next? The metal beads and bead caps? I won’t have much time over the weekend as I am working and have a family party (not much time to spend with daughter who is home for the family party) but I have Monday and Tuesday off next week, so I should be able to start reducing more stuff.
I will, eventually, get round to reducing everything in my shop in a bid to get rid of stock as I am running the shop down - so if you see a section that hasn’t got SALE before the items (eg. glass beads), let me know and I’ll look at that next.

Right, off for a cuppa now - I’ve had a very long busy day and I’m knackered!

Liz
x

3 Likes

Oh Carol, losing a dog is like losing a limb. I’ve gone through it a few times in my life and it never, ever get’s easier :frowning: I dread the time when I lose my two - I can’t even bear the thought of it without tears welling. You have my total sympathy and I hope your heart heals as time goes on - big hugs!

1 Like

Today’s listing will probably be my last this month, though I may pop on 1 or 2 re-lists. Tomorrow my shop will be in holiday mode as we’re going away with the family to North Wales for a week.There are 9 of us plus 1 dog and we’ve rented a lovely house. So a long drive for us tomorrow.

Still not caught up completely but will have plenty of time to next week.

Lin

2 Likes

Back in from work! Yay!

Happy dancing for everyone’s sales today, hopefully I have them all on the tally,let me know if not!

Welcome Mark! Come and join us each day and lots of peeps will see your shop! Best way to get some promotion from like minded fellow optimists!

Natalie x

1 Like

Another listing

https://folksy.com/items/6546994-Newborn-Crochet-baby-hat-with-Button-Detail

1 Like

Evening everyone - all pinned, tweeted and loved. Have been busy all day - only just catching up with you all. Received a commission today for a large quilt - locally though not from here - no hurry for it I am pleased to say as I have a number of Christmas orders first. Stephanie @StephanieGuy - love your Pet Portraits - they are beautiful and Mark @OceanArtsNorthDevon - welcome to the thread - lovely unique Christmas Trees. be back later - have some Christmas Tree Bunting to start now. Hope you all do well with your Fairs this weekend and those having sons and daughters home for the weekend - hope you have a lovely family weekend - Maureen

Hiya all caught up to here,
Lin @wildrosedesigns hope you have a fab holiday, sounds like you all will, nine of you…however you could have taken another doggy friend for the line dog…ahhh…lol. Enjoy :wink:
Steph x

Going to be putting shop in holiday mode tomorrow as I have got a craft fair. Thought I’d sneak in a listing tonight in case I don’t get a chance tomorrow.

Evening all, just catching up on the lovelies, welcome @OceanArtsNorthDevon Mark, youre in the right place for some promo, everyone here is very supportive, your shop is lovely and I wish you all the very best with sales x

Been out today in an attempt to start xmas shopping, I always leave things to the very last minute and have tried to say it wont be happening this year, it will but still I can always fool myself for a while! At least got Ella started anyhow, a Step 2 Coupe Car from Smyths, in sale too so happy days!

Views and sales are still awful slow, is anyone else feeling this or is it just me?

@lizdyson Liz, yes hun metal bits and beadcaps, absolutely no rush though, enjoy your party and spending some time with the family, I bet youre looking forward to it xx

Everyone else spending time with their family this weekend enjoy and @JAustenJewelleryDesign Jacqueline, my goodness you have been busy! I hope the fair is a huge success!

morning!
Not read since last night, but will do…
heres mine and i’ll be back later…honest !!!

steph xx

1 Like

Morning - heading off to a craft fair soon.

Adding a relist, then will catch up later

Good luck to everyone doing fairs today

Sue x

2 Likes

This is a relist, a bestseller from last christmas :smile:

Thanks for all the welcoming messages. Mark from Ocean Arts North Devon

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Welcome newbies too!

2 Likes

Just heading back to Scotland. Not a bad day for driving.
Two little keep calm purses today .Perfect for all the sewing people
https://folksy.com/items/6488325-Keep-sewing-purse-
https://folksy.com/items/6488322-Keep-sewing-purse-
Valerie x

1 Like

Morning x

Morning,

Mark @OceanArtsNorthDevon - love that heart pendant :smile:

Liz @lizdyson - hope you have a great weekend with family, sounds like lots of fun and even time to recover after!!!

Hope all craft fayres go well today, have been told if weather bad everyone heads for indoor events - so fingers X.

Here is mine for today

(these match the packs of cards in my shop) ,

Carol xx

1 Like

Good morning all,

The sun is shining at last and i am about to start photographing some of my new cards. In the meantime here is a relist…

Jeanie x