October Optimists Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Good morning Optimists!

Hopefully now that the weekend will be soon upon us, I will manage to get some photos taken!
Today my listing is a pair of beaded hair accessories, made from a gents neck tie!

Natalie x

Ah brilliant Liz I’m is glad you like them.
Fiona

@paperchainsandbeads Max good luck with your exhibition, do please take some photos!

This is one of my larger offerings, they make a fab gift

Good morning Optimists, I hope you are all well? I have just got one thing to say this morning, WOOOOOHOOOOO it’s FRIDAY lol and we have the first weekend off for months, so I’m looking forward to doing nothing lol :smile:
@JAustenJewelleryDesign Jacqueline, I think you should stick to feeling gold it’s much nicer than cold lol
@Rozcraftz Roz your scarves are beautiful, even the ones made with your feet lol
right I’d better get to work, I have clicked pinned and loved to here
https://folksy.com/items/6542968-Set-of-4-Xmas-cards-with-reindeer-robin-Xmas-tree-stocking-
Donna x

1 Like

Sue the programme has always had me in tears but I lost my girl 9 weeks ago so it’s even worse but I still have to put myself though it and watch. I won’t repeat some of the words that come out of my mouth when the dogs have been neglected!

If everyone had a heart as big as that of a dog, then this world would be a far better place.

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/4053162-KNITTING-PATTERN-WENDY-5585-ARAN-ROUND-AND-V-NECK-JACKET

https://folksy.com/items/4053182-KNITTING-PATTERN-WENDY-5520-5ply-FAMILY-SWEATER-JUMPER

Carol x

Morning everyone. Yes, still feeling ‘gold’ and my headache is still there with a bit of an upset tum to boot :frowning: Not too good a morning for me.

Despite feeling under the weather, I have managed to list these new makes - hope you like them?

My shop is going on holiday mode later on as I have another fair on Saturday. Fingers crossed it goes well. I hope everyone else with fairs this weekend has a good’un!

All caught up and admired - see you a little later on.

Jacqueline x

Morning,

Damp and dreary today, but forecast keeps saying going to be sunny this affie !!!Fingers X

Max @paperchainsandbeads - coaster arrived safely thanks and it is lovely

Here is a relist as my netbook which has all my pics on is offline Grrrrrr

Carol xx

2 Likes

Morning all. Lots of cupcakes today in my half price sale

https://folksy.com/items/6517453-Cupcakes-Purse-SALE

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios please will you add a sale. Thanks
Valerie x

Hiya everyone!
Sorry I’m late and didn’t get back yesterday, just one of those days!
All pinned etc.
Well done on sales everyone and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios a sale to report for supply tally please thanks Sally @LifeCovers :smiley:

Thanks again for all your very kind comments on the cake, so kind of you all to take the time to look and give your feedback…thank you :sunflower:

Liz @lizdyson the button is beautiful! Thanks!
so pleased your daughter is coming home, hope you enjoy the party and the time spent together xx

Max @paperchainsandbeads well done you on the exhibition, you deserve the recognition , hope it goes really well for you :smile:

Hope all events and fairs are a success this weekend…good luck

And Sue @BeadstormJewellery you party animal you!!!..lol enjoy yourself xx

Here’s mine today, just for the kids

See you all later Steph xx

3 Likes

Hi I am new to Folksy just opened my shop could do with a bit of help as figures a bit low, any help or advise welcome. Thanks Mark
Ocean Arts North Devon

Ooo three sales to report Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for stationery tally please…thanks !
Welcome to the thread mark @OceanArtsNorthDevon!

Steph

Hi Mark @OceanArtsNorthDevon Your work is lovely.

Can I just ask if anyone has been approached by ‘Just for Her’ Magazine? I have started a thread on it…

All clicked and caught up to here.

Jacqueline x

Welcome Mark @OceanArtsNorthDevon, only advice I can give is just keep plugging away and promote on as many platforms as you can. :smile: Love the trees.

Afternoon all! Bit hectic here so just caught up on the clicks and loves… not read the thread.

Afternoon, still dark and dreary but at least rain has stopped but where is he forecast sun???

Welcome Mark @OceanArtsNorthDevon - love your trees, very innovative.

Natalie, please add one to my tally, thank you Liz xxx

Carol xx

Afternoon & welcome Mark @OceanArtsNorthDevon.

Mark - as Roz said, just promote as much as you can on all platforms - little & often seems to be best if you can. Your items are lovely & different, which is a big plus. Good luck.

A new listing from me today

Hi everyone,

Just a relist from me today. Hoping for some good light tomorrow to take some new photos.

Jeanie x

With an apology for now hogging the thread, I am going to list all that I have left in draft in a feeble attempt to sell them before I put my shop on holiday mode this evening. You can’t blame a girl for trying!

Right - that is the last of them. Will have to make some more now as I have no new items made.

Off to make the tea. See you all later on.

Jacqueline x

Hi folks, sorry I’ve been absent. I’ve spent all day updating my Mac’s operating system and subsequently updating various software on it. It’s all done now and everything seems to be working ok but I’m somewhat weary (for that read totally knackered lol ) so forgive me please for not catching up with today’s listings. I’ll get myself back in gear tomorrow hopefully.