Folksy Ltd

Oh cripes!

(Claire Davenport) #1

Ooh 'eck! A friend just posted a pic of her copy of Craftseller on FB, and there I am, gurning out of the page. It’s made me feel a bit queasy!

So, a question for you: is it acceptable to run to Tesco in my jammies to buy a copy?

(Karen Ellam) #2

Hi Claire

That’s great to hear your work has been featured in a magazine. Well done :slight_smile:
You definitely need to go and grab yourself a copy.
I’ve seen a few people knocking about the shops in onesies lately. I even saw a lady run into the chip shop the other day in a leopard print one and it made me chuckle.
I definately think featuring in a magazine earns you the right to run into Tesco in yer jammies :grinning::grinning:

(Stitchingarainbow) #3

in this situation I think it is perfectly reasonable :smiley:
Congratulations!

(Claire Davenport) #4

Aw, thanks! I managed to resist last night, but will dash out after my cuppa.

A leopard-print onesie? Wowsers! A while ago I saw a bloke walking down the street in a grey onesie that had buttons printed on (no idea how he actually got into it, the buttons weren’t real). I genuinely thought he was wearing a babygrow for a charity fun run or similar…

(Kylie Tilley) #5

I would say HELL YES, its acceptable :slight_smile:

(Bojanglies) #6

It’s not acceptable in Cardiff! People have been banned from Tesco for wearing PJs!!

(Kylie Tilley) #7

its acceptable here after midnight, been shopping at 3am at tesco in my pjs.

(Claire Davenport) #8

Rather begs the question: how many people were shopping in their PJs for them to feel the need to ban it? I have visions of half of Cardiff out shopping in their dressing gowns!

(Kylie Tilley) #9

**would be funny to imagine :smiley: **

(Bojanglies) #10

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8484116.stm

Although there were rumours of a nudist night in one of our Tescos - allegedly they were made to wear clear plastic pinnies around the fresh goods… I don’t think this was an actual thing, but it made me laugh.

(Jacqueline Austen) #11

Congratulations! PJ’s? Most definitely, as long as they are quite covering. It can be chilly down the freezer isles! Remember your slippers…

(Plumporridge) #12

If anyone objects, just show them the mag and say ‘don’t you know who I am?’

(Claire Davenport) #13

That article’s great. I love the indignation of the person they interviewed - wouldn’t dream of doing a full shop in PJs…

(Tracey Christie) #14

I wouldn’t go out without my face on let alone wearing PJ’s, have some self respect please !! especially if you have been featured in a mag, you want people to see you at your best not your worse .