Oh my problems with suppliers

sort of they are all very lovely the ones I use for my materials however this morning I’ve had two very mixed up orders of supplies arrive.

The supplier must have got a wee bit confused as he’s sent 1 item from my order and sent me 3 lovely other items but they are not mine. Looks like he’s put someone else’s order in with part of my order and left out the rest of my order. :frowning:

I’ve just spent over an hour checking package after package of supplies this morning and I’ve still not finished checking and putting into my stock inventory.

Anyone surrounded by an huge influx of supplies :open_mouth:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Eileen @EileensCraftStudio. There’s nothing more disappointing when your waiting on important packages to arrive, especially containing supplies!

I hope they manage to get this problem sorted out quickly for you. x

me too as these supplies that must belong to another customer are so beautiful but not what I ordered of course.

1 Like

Eileen that’s no good.
I had a mix up with a supplier recently they sent me aload of beads that I didn’t order.
I ordered white and black and got everything but.
The bloke I buy them from was very helpful.
But it was very inconvenient.

I had a large order delivered this morning at 10 am. Unfortunately, I was in ASDA, and my student daughter doesn’t get up before 11, so I will have to go to the sorting office tomorrow. Really annoying, as I was looking forward to seeing what everything I’d ordered really looked like.

1 Like

Sorry Eileen that’s bad luck hope it all works out and maybe you can get what you need soonest.

1 Like

That is the worst when that happens.
Especially when someone is indoors. I have that problem with my.other half.
It was last Christmas I had ordered some glass pendants and.they arrived when I was out and the OH was still in bed.
Well I had to go to my fair with no nice new items. I was turning them into bookmarks

Worst.thing was OH told me he herd the door but couldn’t be bothered to get up grrrrrrr >:)

1 Like

booooo . I hope he’s learnt his lesson no dinner for a month of sundays :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh dear I’ve another problem a shortage on an order of buttons. Only 60 showed up not the 100 I ordered.

I so want to get all my suppliers sort as I’m away for a long weekend and although they’ll be someone here to accept the post I really don’t want to come back to boxes and packages to undo and catalogue.

That’s a big amount missing. 40 surely that would have been noticeable when packing them.

That’s just reminded me I have some lots of buttons to list.
Mainly bigger ones.

that’s what I thought so checked the package for holes etc incase some had fallen out, but no holes.

Hope you get it sorted quickly. Bet they packed it in a rush. was it an English supplier? Only reason I ask is I have more trouble ordering from UK suppliers than.our.do.from overseas

No both are overseas suppliers