Order dashboard

Hi, is there a way on the dashboard to manage orders and fees for certain time periods. I am trying to look at how much I have paid in fees compared to actual sales since I have been on here but all I can see is the last 30 days for sales and the bills area just shows the last 3 months. I can’t even work out when I started my account.
Also, not sure if it’s just me but I really don’t understand how the billing works, some months I don’t get charged, other months I do - does this come straight out of any sales before I receive the money for them? It would really help if this was broken down a little clearer and also so we could set time frames to view all orders/fees from i.e. last 30 days / last 12 months / all time.
Really appreciate it if anyone knows how to do this, thanks,
Stephanie

I am able to see all the orders and bills I have ever had (going back to 2013) so not sure why you cant.
Bills are only payable if it reaches a certain amount (I believe £2.50 but may be wrong with that figure) otherwise it is carried over to the next month.
If you make a sale by Paypal the folksy fees are charged in your bill but if it is by stripe then the fees are deducted from the stripe payment and will not appear on your bill.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Thanks for this. Not sure what I’m doing wrong then, as it only show for the last 30 days and the only option to click on it says ‘show all orders’, but this means scrolling through them one by one and not a dashboard where you can filter the dates? :confused:

I think you are looking in the orders section - look in the bills section instead (you need to look much further down the options on the left hand side). The bills section will have the monthly bills which breaks down number of sales and how they were paid (stripe or paypal).

If payment is by Stripe then the Folksy fees are taken out / paid at the time of the order so if all orders for a month are paid via Stripe there are no fees for you to pay Folksy. Your monthly bill is therefore only for orders paid via Paypal and you get the bill on the first of the month for the fees from previous month for Paypal orders. If your bill is below a certain amount, £3 / £5 can’t remember which, then you are not billed and the fees are carried forward to next month.
You can see All your orders from your orders page …they are always there :

I have 298 pages of orders… this is the very first :

Bought at: 2009/05/05 14:44:34 Visit this order →
Checkout method: PayPal
Frog Ring Suncatcher
Quantity:1
Price:£14.99
Ship within:3 days (2009/05/08)
Shipped to:

I don’t bother using any figures for fees from Folksy. I let my excel spreadsheet work it out for me. It is a straight percentage of your sales figure (excludes postage you charged) and don’t forget to add VAT.
eg =1.2*(6*salesprice/100) = Folksy fee amount including VAT

The amount is £2 to get billed, and it’s calculated on the 1st, so if your fees reach £2 on the 2nd, you’ll get a bill on the 1st of the next month.

1 Like