Overlockers

Hi, hoping to get some advice on purchasing an overlocker. To buy or not to buy? Had one (Janome) a few years back and it was a nightmare to thread … Anyone else find they are particularly difficult to set up, or is it just me, or was I just unlucky with that particular machine.
I design and make children’s clothes and would really love a more professional finish to the seams, but needless to say I’m wary about what to buy for the best.

I have MyLock204D, had it for a few years and stil doing well although I dont use it as much as id like. Im no expert so I cant really advise.Yes, i totally hate the thought of having to rethread a different colour but I realise the first 2 of them are easy, 3rd is quite tricky and the 4th is easier than the 3rd. Just breath and take your time.

I have had my Brother 1034D overlocker for a few years now and it’s brilliant.
It’s easy to thread and easy to use, and a good price if you don’t want to spend a lot.
It’s a very popular one and gets good reviews. It also comes with an instructional DVD
Here is a link to it
http://www.gursewingmachines.com/brother-1034d-overlocker-2567?gclid=CjwKEAjw-8ihBRD2t9qT3NaW7igSJAD3_sNVv50_FflDD6uvQiUAP6-6XM7R2lguEKAzYXPmP1y18RoCFdvw_wcB

Kim
x