Paper glue advice please

I know what glue to use for sticking glass but what is best for sticking paper thard board (as in box frame back) ?
Needs to be fast setting and not too sticky on the fingers - I tried some I already had the other day, got it on my finger tips and from there all over the paper so not using that again !

When my OH was mounting his photos on to boards he always used a spray adhesive but I can’t remember which brand.

Thanks Sasha. I’ll have a look for sprays on Amazon.
xx

I use this for backing papers on my cards/box frames, it gives a bit of wiggle time if you don’t get your paper straight first time and if you do get it on the pretty side of your paper it will rub off without leaving grubby marks
http://www.pinflair.co.uk/pinflair-foto-glue-kit

I use this fast drying acrylic glue on all paper and card, also wood, MDF.
http://www.joannasheen.com/craft-supplies/cosmic-shimmer-products/cosmic-shimmer-glues/cosmic-shimmer-acrylic-glue/

Thanks all. I love this forum. Have a question about anything at all and there is always someone there to give you an answer.

I’ve never been a paper craft person, it was fabric before I took to glass so never have known what to use when confronted with paper, scissors and a need to make something. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My children frequently require glue sticks for schoolwork or art projects. This Elmer’s is great since it includes several sizes of glue sticks that are ideal for creative projects. We adore the tiny glue pen, which is ideal for minor tasks. There are enough sizes here to accommodate any project. We haven’t had any difficulties with anything not adhering or slipping off because of the adhesive. I wholeheartedly suggest it for a wide range of applications.

1 Like

@JOYSofGLASS I worked in a studio where my art director used something called Spray Mount to mount paper on card/paper, but as far as I know it was withdrawn from sale because of the hazards of inhaling the spray. (I must have spent years inhaling it along with all other people in the studio!) I don’t know whether it has been re-introduced to conform with health and safety, but it was something everyone used and worked well.