Photo issues

The gremlins appear to be in the photo uploading section again!

1 Like

yeah nothing is up loading here…frustrating!

Just about to start listing, have @folksycontent been informed of photo upload gremlins yet?
Suzzie x

I an having sane trouble. I have emailed folksy

Yep, thanks for flagging it up. Doug is trying to fix it now.
Sorry everyone.

3 Likes

yup same here :smile:

and me, I will try again later…thanks Camilla.

Thanks Camilla for letting us know! Will keep checking back to complete my listing for today.

Natalie x

Yep me too
Thanks for letting us know Camilla …i’ will try again later as well

Just to give you an update, poor Doug has now been on the phone for an hour and a half with our image service provider trying to sort it out. It sounds like he might be getting there…

3 Likes

Oh dear poor doug. Thanks for all your help.

Thank you for the update Camilla @folksycontent , i think poor Doug could use a cuppa :wink:

I’ll make him one now. He’s currently using lots of words I don’t know what mean like Rampercash. I thought he was some sporty person who once danced on Strictly.

5 Likes

Camilla @folksycontent rampercash that’s not too bad, he could use other words that are french :wink:

Yey all working, thanks Camilla and Doug :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JacquelineOJewellery did you say your’s was working??? Mine isn’t.

1 Like

UPDATE:

Doug is now off the phone and it should be resolved. It might take a while for everything to get back to normal, so let us know if you still have problems this afternoon.

PS. I did make him a lovely cup of Ginger and Lemon tea @JacquelineOJewellery :coffee:

1 Like

working fine now…thanks…give the man a biscuit.!!

Yay mines work now too…thanks ever so much…i think Doug deserves a pint! :wink:

1 Like

I still can’t load any photos Camilla @folksycontent. I tried all last night and again this morning.

I’m having trouble with my photos too :confused: When I check my listings the images don’t appear. I’ve checked on two different browsers but it’s not made a difference!

1 Like