Folksy Ltd

Photo issues

(Sarah Eves) #1

The gremlins appear to be in the photo uploading section again!

(AllThingsGoodAndAllThingsWood) #2

yeah nothing is up loading here…frustrating!

(Suzzie Godfrey) #3

Just about to start listing, have @folksycontent been informed of photo upload gremlins yet?
Suzzie x

(Hobbitgirlie1880) #4

I an having sane trouble. I have emailed folksy

(Camilla) #5

Yep, thanks for flagging it up. Doug is trying to fix it now.
Sorry everyone.

(Jacqueline Ostrowka) #6

yup same here :smile:

(Brenda Cumming) #7

and me, I will try again later…thanks Camilla.

(Natalie Ofkants) #8

Thanks Camilla for letting us know! Will keep checking back to complete my listing for today.

Natalie x

(Cheekymonkeystudio) #9

Yep me too
Thanks for letting us know Camilla …i’ will try again later as well

(Camilla) #10

Just to give you an update, poor Doug has now been on the phone for an hour and a half with our image service provider trying to sort it out. It sounds like he might be getting there…

(Hobbitgirlie1880) #11

Oh dear poor doug. Thanks for all your help.

(Jacqueline Ostrowka) #12

Thank you for the update Camilla @folksycontent , i think poor Doug could use a cuppa :wink:

(Camilla) #13

I’ll make him one now. He’s currently using lots of words I don’t know what mean like Rampercash. I thought he was some sporty person who once danced on Strictly.

(Jacqueline Ostrowka) #14

Camilla @folksycontent rampercash that’s not too bad, he could use other words that are french :wink:

Yey all working, thanks Camilla and Doug :slight_smile:

(Cheekymonkeystudio) #15

@JacquelineOJewellery did you say your’s was working??? Mine isn’t.

(Camilla) #16

UPDATE:

Doug is now off the phone and it should be resolved. It might take a while for everything to get back to normal, so let us know if you still have problems this afternoon.

PS. I did make him a lovely cup of Ginger and Lemon tea @JacquelineOJewellery :coffee:

(Brenda Cumming) #17

working fine now…thanks…give the man a biscuit.!!

(Cheekymonkeystudio) #18

Yay mines work now too…thanks ever so much…i think Doug deserves a pint! :wink:

(Lynn Britton) #19

I still can’t load any photos Camilla @folksycontent. I tried all last night and again this morning.

(Sophie Dockrill) #20

I’m having trouble with my photos too :confused: When I check my listings the images don’t appear. I’ve checked on two different browsers but it’s not made a difference!