Photos not uploading

Just wondered if anyone else is having problems uploading photos. I would really like to add new things to my Folksy shop, but when I try to add photos I keep getting the same message, Chrome isn’t responding. I’ve now been trying for two days. I’ve tried my other online shop but don’t have a problem.

1 Like

I’ve just up loaded some photos without problem - I’m using firefox though. Someone else was having issues yesterday with Chrome following an update so either try a different browser or take chrome back to the previous version.

1 Like

@fionajohn yes it was me! I have tried again and have the same problem, it was an update that Chrome decided to do. You can revert to the first ever Chrome you installed by clicking on uninstall update but then the rest of the web was slow. I can’t load any photo’s to Folksy, facebook, Etsy or E bay, it is something to do with Chrome accessing the gallery on your device. I ended up last night installing Firefox but now I need to get used to the layout of that!

1 Like

It’s very annoying isn’t it. The only thing that not working for me is Folksy.

I think its worth both of you (@Zoknitandsew) dropping support an email (support@folksy.com) with details of which version of chrome you were/ are running when you have the problem (and the type of device you are using in case that’s relevant) and then Doug can look into it as it might be they just need to release a patch and the photo server starts working for you (and any other chrome users).

3 Likes

Yes you’re right, otherwise I am probably not going to be able to use Folksy.

1 Like

@SashaGarrett, yes thank you I will contact them. It has to be the update as Firefox is ok and so is the ancient version of Chrome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have sent an e mail

2 Likes

I’ve also emailed.

2 Likes