Hello all- Newbie here!

Having major issues trying to add pictures (very much less than the 4MB limit) to my first ever listing - have been at it for hours - I have seen from the forums that this has been an issue previously- has anyone else got issues today?
Thanks in advance - but as it’s now 2am I think I’ll go to bed and leave it till later…

Welcome to Folksy Lucy. Not had a problem recently report to support if it continues.

1 Like

Thanks - I will try again today - fingers crossed :slight_smile:

I have just tried to list and getting a photo error. Have emailed support to get it fixed.

1 Like

Ahh, at least I know its not personal :wink:
Thanks for that @Caroleecrafts appreciate it :crazy_face: she said slowly going nuts on the sofa !

My patience wears thin over time and send an email, they are very good at sorting problems.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a general issue - I’m having problems too.

1 Like

welcome to Folksy x

Just an update reported to folksy reply at 9.57

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch.

We’re aware of a site-wide issue with images this morning and our engineer is fixing it now. Images should hopefully be restored within 15 minutes. We’re very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you
Folksy Support

1 Like

Thank you @teabreaks nice to meet you all, they have said its a site wide issue - fingers crossed its sorted soon… :crossed_fingers:

yep - thanks, it looks to be sorted out now, time to get listing my first items…thank you all x