Pinterest Academy

Thought I would start a thread for those of us doing the academy course on Pinterest.

I have completed course 1 and passed. About to look at 2.

Let us know how you all get on,

3 Likes

Morning Carol! Thanks to you I had a look and started doing it as well.
I also finished and passed course no 1. I logged in last night to start the 2nd but realised it was a bit late, so I’ll have a go tonight. I’m looking forward to see where that will take me to be honest, I only post and run so far as many others, but looks like worth doing if it leads to improving my messy feed! :rofl:

1 Like

Took course this morning, another one ticked off but not sure could do too many at once.

What is this? Where is this? (not that I have FOMO or anything!)

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve completed the first one.

Will look at the next one later

Hi @Caroleecrafts … I started this and completed the first one but noticed it seems to have created a new account… how can I access the academy from my original Bearlescent business account, I don’t want 2 accounts. Thank you

1 Like

How did you manage that? I just signed in on my existing account. Sorry cannot help perhaps contact them.

No idea Caroline, I followed the link then signed in to my account and the rest is a blur lol :laughing: :laughing:
Thanks I will see if I can find it again to delete it :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you use the same email you use for your Bearlescent account? I don’t think it can create a new account with the same email. I went through the “enrol” button, and then it was quite straight forward.

I just finished the 2nd one as well, next one tomorrow. One a day is enough for me as well, otherwise I am in a great risk of falling asleep :rofl:

Hi, yes I think so but I can’t find the 2nd account now so I’m not really sure what happened :sweat_smile: … I will have another look at it, if we are unable to use the same email address for a 2nd account I don’t really know what it did but it looked like another account… strange …I knew I needed pinterest lessons :sweat_smile::laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you Caroline. I’ll take a look.

Ooh I’ll have a look at this, despite having had an account for years Pinterest is still a bit of a mystery to me :sweat_smile:

I finished the 3rd one. I believe the whole thing is quite helpful if you are going to use ads and other “paying” options in Pinterest, but not what I am there for, so I will probably not carry on. I think I will just tidy up my boards and my pins, as paying to advertise on Pinterest is not my priority at the moment :rofl:

2 Likes

I will continue as the content is useful and may give a paid promotion a go at some point nearer Christmas.

1 Like

I won’t be paying either but will do some more of them. I have also archived a few boards, might delete them altogether and see if there are anymore to archive.

Oooh I forgot about this - I think Pinterest sent an email about it! I’m going to have a go too!:smiling_face:

Just done the first section, don’t think I’ll bother going any further :rofl:

1 Like

I thought it would help using it but it just seems to be about ads