Pinterest issue!

I have tried many times to get a link for Pinterest into my details. It always says invalid. How do I do it please? Thanks!

Hi,

the link should be

www.pinterest.co.uk/ yourusername /

don’t forget the / at the end. If I remember right it took me a while to get it to work.

Hope this helps

I kept having that trouble Sarah, even using the link Amy has given. I finally gave up I’m afraid.
Today I find that all my Pinterest boards have vanished - VERY disheartening!

1 Like

That’s terrible @Justtosay has your profile disappeared or just your boards?

I think I found you on Pinterest :slight_smile: @SevenHands
Can you use a PC to copy and paste the URL?

I’ve just checked mine, and I don’t have the / but it still works x

1 Like

Everything! I will get 'im-indoors to have a look later as I googled it and there may be things we can do.
Am currently pre-occupied with trying to get 82 year old father home from Gran Canaria where he was taken ill a 10 days ago. Nothing is simple!

1 Like

Oh no! Pinterest is the least of your worries lovely! Will be thinking of you x

1 Like

Tried copying and pasting to no avail. It just won’t take. Just keeps saying invalid, check settings.

How weird! I’m a bit stumped!

Thank you!

Hi Sarah. I had a look and that should be fixed now so it shows your Pinterest page. Let me know if not. It looks like it was a problem with using pinterest.co.uk/sarahseven33/ rather than pinterest.com/sarahseven33/ but that shouldn’t happen so I’ll report it as a bug and see if we can get that fixed.

If you have any more problems you can email support@folksy.co.uk and they’ll be happy to help

3 Likes

My Pinterest boards have been retrieved (apparently it had taken against the browser). Father, on the other hand, has not been retrieved - h:confused:e’s going to be stuck until Wednesday.:confused:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Will look and let you know! Xx

1 Like

that’s a bit of a worry, do hope your Father gets home ok on Wednesday.

1 Like

Thank you Elaine :slight_smile:

I got through to your Pinterest page from your link on your Folksy shop.

1 Like