Pinterest Promotion Game - anyone fancy playing?

Forgive me if there is already something similar but I couldn’t see anything. There are several games in the forums such as hearting something from the shop above and the alphabet game etc but they are within Folksy itself. There is the Craftjuice thread that promotes on Twitter but would anyone be interested in a Pinterest game, for example the shop owner posts a product and then pins the 3 items above to one of the their own Pinterest boards. I seem to get quite a lot of views from the site, so it appears to help with getting our work seen and as all of us will have different followers it is a good way of getting our work out to a wider audience. Let me know what you think :smile:

There is one that we use that’s manly for those who use pinterst

Here’s the link it’s a weekly thread
June weekly listings and promotions 21st - 27th June 2015

Thanks Eileen, I didn’t see this one but will definitely be joining in :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a brilliant thread. I have followed you on pinterest.

Hiya Sam there is also a daily lister thread too, if you want to join in :laughing:
We pin each other’s items on there, pop over and have a look
Steph xx

In the weekly listing thread you have to list a new item, etc. But we could start a new thread, rather like the favourite one, but you have to pinterest the item from the shop above adding one from your shop to be pinned?
Good idea Sams Gem Jewellery

I’m involved in the daily listing challenge thread but I must admit I don’t always list an item.

But I think another thread to help promote each other would be brilliant.
Think it’s nice that we can help each other.

I assume we can just start these games/ threads without permission or do we have to check first if its OK to do. Which is more fun and/or beneficial ?
1 - you post one of your items and pin the item above you or
2- the same as the favourite thread in that you pick something from the shop above (post it in your response) and pin it.

Thank you for the responses, at the moment things seem to be quite quiet sales wise for lots of us and it’s not just on here so anything we can do to help get seen can’t be bad thing ( even if it is time consuming :slight_smile: )

Sam, I am going for option 2, and have pinned these lovely heart earings to my Folksy Pinterest board, (well I think I have!)
https://folksy.com/items/6677032-Rose-Quartz-Heart-Earrings

I’ll pin something of yours Suzzie - shall we carry on in this thread or start a new one so new people that want to play know what to do without having to read through the top bit of the thread ?

I think it would be great to start a fresh thread are you going to make it a monthly or weekly thread?
Such as pinterst promotion thread for June type or pinterst for week 22 june to 29th june?

Remember to set the rules for the promotion thread in the first post so we all know what to do. :slight_smile:

OK i’ll start new thread. As there is already a weekly Pinterest thread I thought it would be easier to just have an ongoing thread (same as the favourite an item from the shop above thread) That way people can play as and when they want and it won’t matter whether you list or lot or a little.( unless there are negative reasons for not having an ongoing thread )

Yes I agree, a thread with no limitations as to how many times you ‘pin’, then it allows you to ‘pin’ what you like and when you like, as you say like the ‘favourite’ thread, perfect.
Go for it Sam xx

sounds ok I think you have a plan :slight_smile:

All set up and here is the link - Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

I have started by pinning one item from each of the people who have responded :slight_smile: