PLEASE HELP! Looking for a jewellery designer/maker comfortable with silver and pearls to create a one off piece

Hi Everyone,

It is my mom’s 50th in a month and I have had a gift idea for a while, but when looking at it I do not think I am the right person to create it, could you be who I am looking for?

I have a freshwater pearl necklace with silver clasp for the base, but I want the focus of the piece to be a pendant. The pendant I wish to use was my nans (mom’s mom), who she lost when she was very young. The pendant is simple but in my eyes beautiful - round silver with a carved lion on it.

I hope to combine the two however I want it to look intergrated and organic, not just like I have plonked the pendant onto the pearls (which is all I could achieve). I also have a freshwater pearl bracelet that I would hope could be created to be a matching piece.

So here’s the deal I have the pearl necklace, bracelet and the pendant I just need someone to put it all together. This could mean intergrating some silver beads, or maybe black pearls, but I am happy to allow said person to keep the pearls not used, and pay for their time.

If anyone could help, I would be so grateful, I have been looking through jewellery makers pages just obviously there are a lot to look through.

Many thanks
Heather

Sounds like a lovely idea, I don’t think I could do it justice but I hope you find someone who can :smile:

I follow DML jewellery - she has a web site…I lover her stuff ; quite modern but she does commissions. Prices range from £70 upwards. Mx

I may be able to help , if you still need someone.
Message me if interested.

Hi,

thank you for contacting me, I am talking to a couple of people but they are unsure so more help is appreciated. I have attached some pictures to give a better idea of the materials I have (apologies for the pendant needs a clean)

Thanks again
Heather

I re-jig peoples jewellery a lot as commission pieces, so might be able to help. Please do take a minute to have a look at my shop to see if anything I have for sale comes close to what you have in mind.

https://folksy.com/shops/JAustenJewelleryDesign

I usually work closely with the person who the jewellery is for, but can also work from sketches or other information if you don’t live close to me.

If you are at all interested, please do email me.

Good luck with everything.

Jacqueline x