Recommended Jewellers

I am looking for a special pendant style necklace for my Mum’s 70th birthday. She likes silver and am willing to pay a bit more than usual as my family are clubbing together. Can anyone recommend any silver or semi precious stone jewellery designers on Folksy. Sometimes the search feels like hard work and would love to hear your recommendations. Thanks x

I purchased this gorgeous pendant and chain last year for my step-daughters 50th birthday from @JacquelineOJewellery, I was so pleased with it and my step-daughter absolutely delighted with it.

2 Likes

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery makes some beautiful items too

1 Like

I purchased a wonderful ring from @JAustenJewelleryDesign and would thoroughly recommend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Dottie x

1 Like

Very welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Sue @BeadstormJewellery

Emma if you like the style of my work, I am happy work with you on design to make the perfect piece for your Mum.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Off to take a look…

We have some pretty sterling silver flower shaped pendants with emeralds and tanzanite in our shop at the moment. www.folksy.com/shops/violetjewellery

Thank you so much for the recommendation Lynn @erkinwald that is very kind of you :slight_smile:

You’re more than welcome Jacqueline, your jewellery is gorgeous. :slight_smile:

1 Like