Poldark Finished

This si what I have been doing for the past 5 months a labour of love. DH bought me this kit 3 years ago and only got round to doing it this year. 14" x 9" and took blooming ages. Then he announces he has got me a book with yet more Poldark designs in, should I kill him now or later? Going in the garden room in a mint frame.

15 Likes

Wow that is stunning Caroline, what a lot of patience you have.

Thank you Lynn, just ordered the frame will cut the mount when it arrives.

1 Like

Wow, amazing Caroline :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Sue

1 Like

Wow it looks fab Caroline! You’ll have to show us another pic when it’s framed & up. Love your fancy frame / holder thing!

Thank you Dee, will take a pic once on the wall.

1 Like

Wooooooow!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks amazing! I can’t even imagine how many hours you’ve put into that.
Hmm, have you flicked through the book yet…is the naked torso scythe design in there :yum:

1 Like

Lovely work Caroline :slight_smile:

Wow, that is extremely impressive, the picture is really clear, you must have put a lot of skill and effort into this.

Well done!

No semi naked pictures I am afraid, lol

1 Like

Thank you Tina

Thank you. I was surprised how clear it came out.

That’s amazing! I must admit I’ve never watched the recent series of Poldark. I watched it in the seventies, and Demelza just IS Angharad Rees!

Wow it looks great!

Thank you Christine, I too watched the original but something about Aidan Turner.

2 Likes

Thank you Deborah

Lol you’re not wrong Caroline! Never watched Poldark, but loved him in Being Human (vampires & werewolves - more my cup of tea :rofl:)

1 Like

Wow, well done! I’m sure you’ll love the book once you’ve got over this one!

Cheers Lou