Hi,I am still in the process of setting up the shop for selling handmade jewellery. I have quite large number of necklaces/bracelets ready but this setting up shop is proving quite daunting😔 and I am just putting it off.
I have made a list of preparations needed before I actually put any listing in my shop,could you all lovely Folksy sellers go through it and kindly let me know if I have missed anything.
- Taken the PPL insurance with Guildofjewellery designers. Is there an option to display it,is it necessary to display it.
- Complying with regulation about nickel in jewellery,what do I need to do to show that?
- I am going to register as self employed for tax purpose
- I have informed our home insurance about starting this shop and they are going to cancel the insurance. Need to look for alternative.
- How do I calculate the postage please
6.How to price any item.
All help/ guidance will be gratefully appreciated. Thank you.