Problem with stats page

Is anyone else having a problem getting to the Folksy stats page? I just get this:

I can get to Activity but not stats.

I’m using a PC

1 Like

Yeah same for me stats page won’t open.

The whole site clogged up for me about an hour ago, but its Ok now. @dougfolksy might like to know so he can have a look at what happened.

Same here - Stats page won’t open

ok, not just me then…I suspect it won’t be sorted until tomorrow as not really urgent.
@folksycontent @dougfolksy

Mine is playing up today.

Yes mine too!

I’ve sent an email to Folksy this morning about it, so hopefully it will be sorted soon

3 Likes

Yes same here. No stats since yesterday.

I have just posted in another thread, I didn’t see this one until now! There are also issues with variations that some people are having trouble with also.

Hi All,

Stats seem to be working now!

Cheers Lou

2 Likes

There seems to be a problem with the stats page again…no stats for the last 2 days…
@dougfolksy @Folksyadmin @folksycontent

Same here I messaged yesterday morning

this keeps happening.

I can get stats, but not the 24 hours. The rest are staying the same numbers, so obviously none of it is working.

Mine still aren’t working.

@BabyKnitsbyGrandma Yes I have the same problem - no stats at all for the last 24 hours, everything else - 7 days etc - stays the same. Google Analytics shows traffic as usual for my pages.

Wish they’d get it sorted!

Time to please get this sorted out @dougfolksy @folksycontent @Folksyadmin :neutral_face::thinking::blush:

I now have 7/30 day stats, the numbers are now different, but I still cannot get the 24 hour stats.