Sale! everything must go!

hi,i have had my shop createfuls on here for a few years, now i am now closing down, as im taking my sewing down a different path as from next year, and very excited about my new buissness plan. so pop along to my shop and see if there is anything u would like.idealy i would like all my stock sold by march so i can orgazine materials and things for my next step in the craft life www.createfuls.folksy.com xxx

Hi my computer does not like the link you have put on, it is warning me of stolen passwords - as a person who is not very good with computers is this okay? Rachel

Hi Kimberley,

I got the same message when I clicked on the link in the body of your text but it was ok when I clicked on your shop.

Good luck with the new venture.

Jeanie x

Kimberley, I like the idea of your bejewelled office stuff. How did you stick the gems on - will they stay put with handling?

Liz
x

hi guys, sorry i have not been on here for a while,just been able to get back. il have a look about that message you get, im not very good with computers if im honets still learning every day but tech seems to grow so fast these days.
lizdyson i used hot glue to apply the gems and they seem very sturdy, i would have used super glue but this it to strong for the gems and disolves the back, but hot glue works a treat. sorry my reply in late guys xx

Thanks for getting back to me, Kimberley, but I am all spent up now, so no pennies left for shiny new things. I wish you all the best with your sale.

Liz
x