Scroll saw projects

Are there any craft people selling scroll saw works? I am looking to find an outlet. I can’t see a place on the menu that would suit this type of work. Any help would be appreciated.

Can you show us an example or two of what you would be selling then we can advise further. At the moment I’m a little unclear as to what you mean by ‘scroll saw works’ (I know what a scroll saw is).

1 Like

Sure can, thanks. Attached photos of pieces I have cut out. Assume you know what I mean by cut out :blush:

All those examples would have IP issues - you would need to get permission from the celebrity to use their image (and name) in your work. Once you’d resolved the IP issues I’m sure admin could put a section for wood items under ‘other art’, they are very good about adding categories if we ask them nicely.

1 Like

I also do more generic ones, like trees/flowers/pets/animals. Where could I put these? Thanks for your help.

If they are smaller with the option for a hanging loop then they could go in the homewares/ hanging decorations. If they are larger/ need hanging on the wall then you have options of either:
one of the art categories - other art/ mixed media in the first instance but ask support (support@folksy.com) and I’m sure they would add a wood cut section.
or
homeware/ home decorations/ wall decorations
If they are pet related then they could go in the homewares/ pet/ decorations.

Thanks. I will do more generic ones so I have a bigger collection to promote.

Also there is a section for nursery wall art, might be suitable for simplified animal pictures or dinosaurs.

Might be a good idea as solid figures like unicorns etc are easier to do. Thanks

1 Like