Shared time

Hi,

Haven’t been around for a while, not been feeling too good. Haven’t had the chance (or energy) to make anything either :frowning:

What i have noticed is that all views and sales stop when i do. This is quite concerning as i don’t always have time to promote/network my shop.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a solution to this?

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you in advance

Karen xx

I believe if you have twitter you can set it so it spreads your tweets out. I don’t know how to do it but you can ‘stack’ them and set up when they are released.

So you can spread your promoting over a few days ie set up 5 tweets in order on one day and schedule them to be seen over the next 5 days.

1 Like

Also, if you have FB you can schedule your posts to be posted at certain times. Not sure how to do it, but that might an option.

You can’t possibly have the energy to promote and create all the time. You need breaks in between. If you have an office job, you have the evening and the weekends off and holiday time. If you are self-employed, it’s easy to work all the time as you don’t have a salary at the end of the month. It’s ok to take a break, do something else and come back to it.

1 Like

Sorry you’ve not been feeling well, Karen, hope you’re on the mend now. I’m a plus seller and find that if I’m on holiday and not relisting, my views go right down. Relisting at least puts you at the top of listings for a while if people are searching through the Categories. My sales have been lousy lately, so I’m not really qualified to advise!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the replies. I’ll look into the fb and twitter posts.

How often do you relist @coatimundi …i’m still trying to find my way around this site :slight_smile:

Karen xx

I relist a few things several times a day, then before I go to bed I sometimes do a big relisting. I know this is frowned upon by some people, but, as I said, my views do drop considerably when I don’t do it. You do have to pay the £45 to be a plus seller and as my sales have been so bad this year I am in two minds as to whether to pay again in July.

I started a topic before on whether becoming a plus seller would be good for me or not but people seemed to think it wasnt worth it as i dont make a whole lot of things.

I’m torn with this tho

I can recommend British Crafters, it is not free, but is cheap enough. when you buy a promo space for the day you are on twitter, fb, pinterest and sth else I think, and you can do it in a few weeks advance. It worked for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope you feel better soon Karen. I also think British Crafters are good for bringing traffic.
Am wondering if I should relist stuff after reading the comments above. Currently I don’t as copper and enamel jewellery doesn’t have much in them on here. Something to ponder I guess.

1 Like

thank you…ill check British Crafters out too :slight_smile:

this forum is awesome lol xx

1 Like

I’m in the same mind as you about paying another £45 for the plus account. Mine runs out in August so I’m thinking I should do a massive listing session before then and get the most out of my last years fee’s. I haven’t had as many sales as the previous year which I’m very dissappointed about.

Pauline

You can schedule your tweets. It’s really easy to do it in TweetDeck. If you want a bit more flexibility you can use HootSuite.

You can also schedule Facebook posts.

British Crafters is a great FB page to get involved in. Fun and full of beautiful work. The ladies on holidays now but they’ll be back on June 2nd.