Shop favourites

hi-
whenever i try and favourite a shop i get an error page - is anybody else getting this?
thanks.

Morning Sally @SallyandtheFreckles. I favourite one of Rhiannon’s @RhiannonRoseJewellery bracelets this morning and it worked as normal. Maybe it’s just an error on your end? Hope you’re able to sort it. x

thanks - i can favourite items within a shop but not the actual shop.
when i try and favourite a shop i get an error page.

Ah, I just favourite you’re shop Sally @SallyandtheFreckles and it’s worked. x

thanks so much - must be me then :frowning:

1 Like

It’s not just you, I get the error message too, but only when I try to favourite shops, not items.

thanks for letting me know. at least it not just me which makes me feel better :smile:i’ll contact folksy helpdesk.
thanks again

Yep I get an error if I try to favourite a shop from an individual item page, but can favourite a shop from the shop page. I think that makes sense?

Maybe we could ask @folksycontent?

1 Like

thanks for looking.
i have contacted helpdesk.
the error i get is when i favourite a shop from an individual item’s page like you say.
i can favrouite from the actual main shop page .

1 Like

Yes I have had that error too but as others say can do it from main shop page just not item page. I did flag it up with admin and they were going to look into it but obviously not solved yet!

1 Like

thanks roz for letting me know - have contacted helpdesk

I’ve just favourited your shop OK.

Hi all. Are you still having problems? I’ve flagged it up with Doug but we can’t see the problem. Is it only when you try to favourite a shop from the item page? What error are you seeing? Could you share a screenshot?

hi-

i have just checked again and it all works now.

previously it was only when i tried to favourite a shop from an item page.

this seems okay now

thanks for your help.

This is the message I get when I try to favourite from an item page @folksycontent

Thanks for the screenshot, Rachel. It looks like you’ve booked an old beta version of the site, which is probably why the favourites don’t work.

@dougfolksy has just asked me if you got to that page via a bookmark in your browser or if you got there from Google?

Does that question make sense?

Bookmark on google chrome if that is what the following is?

sorry I am not the brightest at technology.

hi - i can’t seem to favourite a shop still from their listings page. i can seem to do it fron their main shop page, but not from individual listings - is this a common problem @folksycontent ?
thanks

Hi Sally. I’m not actually sure. I know Doug was investigating this so I’ll see what he found out and get back to you.