Shop gone awol Help!

Just reported it.

1 Like

@Minerva yes talk folksy is normal for me too.
@ciesse lol lets hope so, i need some :smiley:
@Brightize it shows itā€™s not just firefox then which is good, thought i was going to have to start messing about changing browser.
@littleRamstudio Reported it earlier,
@leathermeister yep! sounds like a bug.
Thanks so much for your replies
Jax x

1 Like

Hi All, just looked at mine on Safari on iPad, all down left side too.

I canā€™t list an item !!!

Do hope people can purchase :cry:

I cant see my shop either Iā€™ve tried it using Firefox and Opera, but just get the white/left hand side list version

whats chrome??

Yeah, I was worried it was Safari, looks like every shop has it, all that Iā€™ve looked at this morning do.

1 Like

Google Chrome is another web browser.

Thanks Hazel, Iā€™m glad it looks ok to you. It still is all down one side for me. Iā€™m using Chrome, so if other people using Chrome can see it ok I donā€™t suppose itā€™s the browser. I popped into your shop and that is all down one side as well. Letā€™s hope it gets sorted soon.
Lynn

Mine is all down 1 side, looks awful ,I am on chrome. I notice I just had somebody from Thailand looking at my most expensive item,bet they werenā€™t impressed with the layout.

paul

The main Folksy page looks fine even in Firefox.
If I click on one of the items in the front page it takes me to the shop, no problem.

If I search for an item from my shop and click on it, my shop looks odd. Iā€™m staying with Chrome today, even though unfortunately, my views are counted in GA. Oh well.

Iā€™m going to update my shop announcement so buyers know.

is this what you guys are seeing? :confused:

(iā€™m on chrome) has anyone emailed support?
iā€™ve just released a special bunch of zombie kittens, but sales seem to be going through so i guess other people can see fine

1 Like

Thank goodness itā€™s not just me. Iā€™ve just started on Folksy and thought I had done something wrong! phew

Hi Fiona, Think a few of us have emailed support so far, waiting to see if support picks up on it.

1 Like

jax,
my shop front is all over the place!! shop itself ok xx

Fiona, Just noticed you donā€™t have your shop link next to your name here in the forums.
You need to sign out of the forums and back in again to get it to show up.
Wanted to use it as you mentioned zombie kittens :smile:

Spooky now itā€™s thereā€¦arghā€¦ it must be attack of the Zombiesā€¦

1 Like

Me too, it looks like it would without the skin on I think.

thanks @littleRamstudio - it should be thereā€¦ itā€™s just about the only thing i can see :wink:

iā€™ve emailed support too, in a REALLY whine-y voice so surely theyā€™ll get on it right away now.
i canā€™t view it on chrome, safari or ie - but iā€™ve plastered direct links all over my facebook so hopefully people will see. annoying!

/whinge

Thatā€™s it @fionaT Iā€™m not bright enough to screen shot :smiley: