Shop Noticeboard needed on every page, shop front and individual listing pages

Please vote for my suggestion. I’ve probably suggested something like it before but nothing has happened so I’m trying again.
I really really could use this feature and I’m pretty sure everyone else could too.

6 Likes

Great idea! :smiley:

1 Like

Voted - really good idea!

1 Like

Voted - good idea

1 Like

Voted… It’s a great idea, I know some people do craft fairs but don’t really want to be in ‘Holiday Mode’ so this would be a way to let customers know when the shop will be back up.

1 Like

This is a fantastic idea, I have voted.

1 Like

Brilliant idea - voted.

1 Like

Great idea. I have voted too.

1 Like

Voted, it’s a great idea. :smile:

1 Like

I voted, sounds good x

1 Like

This would be really helpful. I’ve voted.

1 Like

great idea - have voted x 3 ( i didn’t know anything about this voting for ideas system before)

1 Like

same here , have voted x 3

1 Like

Voted for as well - 3 x

1 Like

Good idea. Have used my 3 votes.

1 Like

What happens now to this please?

My suggestion has a very promising 92 votes now so we wait hopefully until Folksy @folksycontent fit it into their enhancement schedule. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any news on this?

Well I wonder how this suggestion is progressing. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

All I can do next Tuesday when I close my shop for 4 weeks is stick a notice on, which most customers won’t see as it is so small as to be almost invisible especially if they go straight to the listing page rather than my shop front,; announcing to the world that I am on holiday. They will as usual, as happens whenever my shop is closed, just see the ‘unavailable’ notice and think it is out of stock !

Now the annoucement that I am on holiday may not be strictly true.
Like others I am sure, as I sometimes close my shop just because I need to, not because I have taken myself off skiing or to the beach. Do I really want to tell the world and his dog and possibly his dodgy mates that I am on holiday. No I don’t.
In this case my shop will be simply closed as my hand is being given a much needed rest, whether I will also have some holiday is beside the point.

What is the point though is that I am Desperate for this feature to be added to my shop and I’ve been asking now for it for such a very long time. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

So @Folksyadmin @folksycontent Please Please Please, I am grovelling here. Before I shut my shop again in September could you make my day, week, month, nay year, and implement my requested Noticeboard change.

Here it is just in case it has been forgotten - it has 114 votes.

PS I would love, right now, to put a notice on my shop saying
a. I am limited in what custom orders I can do at present as I am resting my hand / trying to let it recover from its treatment before the next lot at the end of July
.b. If you are shopping Father’s Day please hurry up as I will be closed for June.

1 Like

I’ve just spoken to Doug, Joy, and we might just be able to make your year :slight_smile:

We’ve got some really important work to do on upgrading the checkout process and the shopping cart, but I’ve added that to my wishlist of jobs I’d really like us to do after that, along with a better and more prominent Meet the Maker page and a ‘How I made this’ section.

Yay!! (And also fingers crossed.)

3 Likes