Shop open again after having my son!

Wow this has been the best few months ever, my little son arrived in January and I’ve pretty much just spent all that time cooing and going all giddy over him… But its back to business (ish), until the 1st June any purchase from Chloe’s Nest Supplies will also receive a freebie gift, just pop a note with your order stating ‘Freebie’.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :baby:

1 Like

Congratulations @chloesnestsupplies and welcome back!

1 Like

How lovely - congratulations to you!
My “baby boy” is nearly 17 now (!!!) but I still remember the mind-numbing exhaustion and the exhilaration and joy of the first few months. I don’t blame you for taking a break from your shop!

Will go and take a look…

Lizzie
LizzieMade Hand Bound Books

1 Like

Congratulations!! :smiley:

Lin

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome back :grinning::balloon::fireworks::sparkler::tada:
I’m off to have a nosy around your shop :blush:

Karen

1 Like

Oh, how lovely! Congratulations! Is this your first baby? It is such a lovely time when they are so small. They grow so quickly too. Enjoy him all you can.

Jacqueline x

PS Lovely shop by the way!

1 Like

Thankyou very much everyone, he is my first and my other half thinks I’m crazy but I’d so love to do these last few months all over again! Its going so quickly am really trying to take it all in, many thanks for the lovely comments x

1 Like

Congratulations xxx

1 Like

Congrats on the arrival of your son. Was he your first? I am due to have our first a son also in 2 weeks. EEk - exciting but terrifying times ahead :smiley: x

2 Likes

Congratulations on your pregnancy and best wishes for 2 weeks time! He is my first and at risk of sounding so gooey and such a cliche its just amazing. I’m the biggest baby bore going but you’ve got so much to look forward to! Its truly wonderful but please rest up as much as possible now, my sister kept telling me to get extra sleep in and I didn’t listen :frowning: big mistake. How are you feeling? X

I always used to curse baby bores but now see why people go that way - I plan on being one too ha ha ha ;p

I’m feeling great and now that I have finished work I am making sure that I squeeze in as many naps as I can inbetween scrubbing the house (bloody nesting!!)

I eve had the best lie-in today (until the cat decided enough was enough and she wanted the bed to herself!)

How are you, partner adapting to the changes of having little man around? It’s such an exiting time and I actually can’t wait for labour!! xxx

Its actually impossible to not harp on about how amazing your baby is, I see peoples eyes glazing over and I just think its my prerogative to be an annoying mummy, ha ha. We’ve adjusted surprisingly well and quickly considering I thought we had everything sussed but really didn’t, its all good fun learning though! I massively looked forward to the labour, and it was amazing. Its true you forget the pain, you’ve got so much to look forward to! Oh that first time you see baby, just beautiful. Best wishes, if you ever want a chat/ message I’ll send you my email address x