Shopkeeping driving me mad!

I’m trying to move things around in my shop but when I look at my shop afterwards they are all muddled up and not where I put them, it’s driving me nuts!..is anyone else having issues?

1 Like

You drag them. Takes a bit of practice.

1 Like

I know…I’ve been doing that for 9 years so I know how it works… It looks fine when I am in shopkeeping, they are where I want them, but when I go back to my shop it’s jumbled them around again. then I go back to shopkeeping and they are not where I put them, it doesn’t seem to be saving the positions I put them in.

1 Like

That’s odd. I’ve had no problems with mine so far. I’ve moved some around today. Perhaps there’s a glitch.

Hi, just moved a few bits around and all seem to be working okay? xx

OK, thank you. Maybe it was just a glitch…I’ll give it another go.

2 Likes

I’ve had it in the past, so I just remember to watch for the colour change to make sure it’s moved correctly. If it goes green for a second after you’ve moved it then it’s saved, if it’s goes red then you need to try again. If it keeps going red, I’d leave it for half an hour in case there’s a site issue and then try again.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I hadn’t spotted that it goes green if saved so I’ll look out for that. I got there in the end but had to just move 1 item, 1 space at a time viewing my shop between moves. It took a few minutes but I got there.

Mine has been incredibly slow, taking around 20-25 seconds to save each move and ages for pics to load when you first go to shopkeeping. Been several weeks now, I am using an android tablet. It used to be really quick until they played around with the new picture format!

2 Likes

I’ve looked at my shop this morning and one of the items I had moved has moved back to where it was before! I have tried moving it but it won’t stay and when I tried to sort it more items move around and it’s more jumbled up than when I started! The items are flashing green to say they have been saved but when I view my shop they haven’t.
I have sent an email to Folksy support to see if they can work out whats going on…

1 Like

Please, please @dougfolksy @folksycontent can you try and sort this out. I have put some hidden items back in sale today so I’m trying to organise my shop, but nothing is staying where I put it and items I haven’t even moved have jumped to a different place…my shop is a total mess! I’m almost in tears here with frustration…