Problem with shopkeeping

Has anyone else had problems moving their items in shopkeeping?
Mine keeps freezing and then you think you can moved an item and find you have moved two! I am trying to move items to my front page and it has been a nightmare for a few days now!

1 Like

I’ve had trouble with freezing trying to edit my listings and it froze when I tried to respond to you - it might be a browser problem, I’m using Edge - I’m going to try Vivaldi and see if that’s any better

2 Likes

Mine is behaving fine - I’m using firefox/ duckduckgo if you want to try a different browser combo.
You do have a lot of items in your shop, have you tried using the ‘move to top’ function to get the items you want onto the first page and then use the drag method to do the fine tuning of positions rather than dragging them from a long way down the page?

2 Likes

@SashaGarrett I am trying to move to top as I am using an android tablet and you can’t drag and drop. Never had a problem before this weekend. I am using chrome.

1 Like

Is your chrome up to date or has it just done an update? Sometimes when browsers do updates (or need to do updates) it can cause an issue with site functionalities. (also try clearing your cache)

1 Like

It has been a problem moving from bottom to top for Ages, so long I don t bother mentioning it I just take it as a small downside of having a full shop. It always works eventually, just needs patience :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I had an issue a week or so ago…I was re arranging my items but 2 of them just wouldn’t stay where I put them…they just kept going back to their previous position everytime I refreshed the page. I left it a while and went back later to try again and ended up playing games of shuffling lots of items just to get these 2 items where I wanted them…very frustrating, but I’ve not had a problem since (she says with her fingers crossed!)

2 Likes

Sorry…posted on wrong thread…

Thanks Joy, unfortunately patience is not one of my virtues at the moment! :rofl:

I have checked updates, cleared the cache, made a cup of tea and it has taken me two hours I will never get back again to move 12 items, 4 of which I didn’t want to move but they moved anyway!

I am giving up now, Life’s too short!

I’ve found it difficult to move items too - takes ages and lots of patience!

2 Likes

@MaisyMuffin Yes, I have given up for now, it doesn’t help that new listings automatically go to the bottom of the list rather than the top.

Thank you for the fabric, just going off to leave a review for you😊

1 Like

I have had this problem for ages now…so I click shopkeeping and go and make a cuppa…lol…works better for me than sitting staring at the screen…then copying and pasting links onto the forum takes ages as well…

2 Likes